Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking I might make a trip there soon its only 40mi from my house. Just wondering if anyone has been there there web site makes it look good but the 94db limit might screw me??? Anyone know about how load a sparks is?

It would be nice because there so close to me can just make a day trip don't have to camp lol and when I break the quads Its not to far home.

·
Registered
194 Posts
bundy hill is sick...there web site does not due it justice...id deffinatley recomend going at least once....and you should be fine with noise...i ride sparks big core, ant said nothing to me...got 2 buddies with 2 loud bikes also (sparks and dasa) and they let them in no problem

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
i have a sparks so you should be fine just dont rev the piss out of it before you go in and you should be ok...i think the 96 dcbl rule is more for leagal issues and its not enforced...but i should be there this sunday with a group ill try to find this thread before i go to let you know for sure but it will be this weekend just not sure sunday or saturday

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man i have never even heard of the place and i am in jackson quite a bit!! So whats the scoop on this place. The website looks like it is more geared towards trucks and stuff. Is it a cool place for quads? I live in k-zoo and always have to drive to baldwin or cedar creek trail in muskegon to ride so Jackson would be a nice change.

·
Registered
194 Posts
yea bundy hill is awsome on a quad! lots of hill climbs...its like an old abondend quarry...i think its near 400 acres?....its a fun place to ride check it out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
irishraptor660 i live in gr/sparta and go to cedar creek all the time! it can be fun, but can be dangerous and everyone i've went with hit tree. tight close trail but fun, so where is this bundy hill at? website?/

thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
irishraptor660 i live in gr/sparta and go to cedar creek all the time! it can be fun, but can be dangerous and everyone i've went with hit tree. tight close trail but fun, so where is this bundy hill at? website?/

thanks
Yeah dude that trail is definitely a tight one, i caught a tree and bent a tie rod haha but we fan out a lot and explore the two tracks everywhere around there. My username on YouTube is adammc224, i have some vids of us riding up there (i am on the blue raptor) if you are interested. As for Bundy Hill the site is below. I might try to talk the guys into going this weekend!!

http://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I think I'm gonna give it a try. I'll have to get everything running right before I go though lol still working all the bug's out just doing some jetting now(getting burned out working on her tho:() but I am shooting for the 29th or 30th. If anyone is going that weekend LMK

·
Registered
74 Posts
do you guys run paddle tires there, watched some u tube videos and looks like you could go either way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts