Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw one at my dealer, holy cow what a tank. dealer says it will kill any quad out there stock vs. stock. Anyone ride one for comparisons? I really like the idea of 4x4's with speed 8)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I don't have one ,but have read alot about them. They are supposed to kick ass. 62hp stock. I read it handles great also (not sure about that )it looks very big and is heavy.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I saw atleast 3 sitting along the Track broken at the GNCC on Saturday, they must still have some kinks but i havent riddin 1 so i cant say much

G

·
I've seen one at Busco and that mofe killed almost evry bike except the drag banshees. He raced a 2 Raptor 700, 1 Kfx700, 1 450r and 2 fast yfz's and killed them all, the closest one was 1 yfz, 1 700r and the kfx.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
FPS730, the guy with the KFX 700 is my brother in law. He told me about that. He also said that for the renegade be very fast has to be in 4x4.

·
Registered
497 Posts
With these things having to run in 4x4 to beat all the top bikes, I will laugh when all their front differentials+drive trains go to shit.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
It's a cool quad but too big and complicated for me. I stick with my ass kicking RAPPY...............

G

·
Skaryfazt700 said:
FPS730, the guy with the KFX 700 is my brother in law. He told me about that. He also said that for the renegade be very fast has to be in 4x4.
That explains why there were some close races in between them. I think your BIL did beat him once.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I wouldnt hesitate to run one on my shee.... hed get a face full of sand for sure! :thumbsup:

G

·
07SERaptor said:
I wouldnt hesitate to run one on my shee.... hed get a face full of sand for sure! :thumbsup:
Sand and dirt are completely different conditions, you'd still drag his ass though.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Its at the crank and then it has to trough a CVT so you loose alot of power. My buddy has one and its cool but not as fast as people say they are.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I'm gonna give one a try. Dealer is giving me the $7,000 back from my 07 GYTR Raptor towards his only Renegade on Saturday. This beast I can put a trailer hitch on which will please the O'l lady when I haul my Utility trailer around the back 40 for her. At a very lively pace I might ad lol........

·
Registered
61 Posts
They had one at Little Sahara over St. Patrick's day weekend....wasn't impressed with it. All the hype kind of let me down on it; I was convinced it was an awesome machine. Not saying it didn't kick some butt, but it definitely was handed it's own butt on most occasions. I do think though that with a couple mods it'd be a fun duner for a 4x4, however.....

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
There gonna be recalling all of them! The frames are junk, Bending and braking. :3question:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts