Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered one for the wife's bike, curious on the sound, I assume it will have the same tone as the duals, and not be too obnoxious like the old HMF that's on it now. Any experience with this pipe would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody has a single DMC ? I suppose everybody opted for the duals.

·
Registered
415 Posts
haha you should know that singles are frowned upon on any of the raptor forums. :lol:

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
haha you should know that singles are frowned upon on any of the raptor forums. :lol:
I'm in trouble because I have a 660 and a single:( but its still gonna be fast though:rofl: One day I might try to be with the cool people and get duals but will still be a 660;)

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
I'm in trouble because I have a 660 and a single:( but its still gonna be fast though:rofl: One day I might try to be with the cool people and get duals but will still be a 660;)
No, the cool one is the guy with a SINGLE that smokes 99% of the guys with DUALS!:thumbsup: :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope the wife doesn't get wind that she isn't cool with that single I just bought her LOL, I just wanted something to replace the HMF, I refuse to run their stuff anymore.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
No, the cool one is the guy with a SINGLE that smokes 99% of the guys with DUALS!:thumbsup: :grin_nod:
YA, but now he can't hear the motor, to know when to shift!!!. So its back to the back of the pack for him. I like my duals. HA, HA, :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts