Raptor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get in contact with Segkast! Last time I was able to talk with him he said he hadn't been well and now I cant get hold of him. If anyone knows how I can get in contact with him it would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Damn, I hope everything's okay. Haven't seen him around in a while now that you mention it. He seems to pop up every few weeks though, so I'm sure he will pretty quick here.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Appreciate the concern guys. All is well, just not on the forums much these days. Had a crazy couple of weeks- Wife's Grandfather passed and I got the damn plague for about a week or so, but I'm alive and kickin lol. :beer:

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Appreciate the concern guys. All is well, just not on the forums much these days. Had a crazy couple of weeks- Wife's Grandfather passed and I got the damn plague for about a week or so, but I'm alive and kickin lol. :beer:

Sorry to hear about the wife's grandpops.

As far as the plague, you can't really call an STD "the plague." Not everyone gets them, lol. Wear a condom, or dip your dingis in bleach after you get done doing your business, no more "plague."

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Glad to hear from you Seggie! still going on the e-cigs?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
LOL CDG Fair enough :lol:

Yessir RF, I haven't had a smoke in 3 weeks and 1 day :woot:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
That's awesome Seg! it means more time with the little Vincents. I'm more of a smoke when I drink guy, don't really smoke during the week, but can still feel the effects of the cigs. So I just went ahead and ordered the Volcano kit with some extra 5 cartomizers, see how much I like it. Went with that one because of the size and you can refill the cartomizers later on anyway. This will help when I smoke while having a few, can expect the hangover from cigarrettes to be a lot less is my guess.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Geez sorry Seg.... what have I started....lol:D

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
LOL so go the forums J :lol: No worries Brother :beer:

Should be a great setup RF, did you get it in yet ? Those are a great way to go IMO, the size is great because they're about the same as a normal cig and with the pack, you get about the same battery life that I get from one of my Inferno batteries, so it should last you most the day/night, especially if you're not a heavy smoker.

I've amassed a decent selection of flavors now, and am kinda having fun mixing some of them. I started on regular tobacco flavor, but now I have I think 6 different flavors :lol: I keep buying more accessories all the time too LOL, I have 3 different types of atomozers (drip-tip, tank and the refillable cartomizers) and a few other things as well.

So yeah, after about 3 weeks of not smoking, I feel like I could walk away from both this and cigarettes relatively easily... But I like vaping a lot to be honest. You can also get the liquid with 0 nicotine content which is nice for both weening yourself off completely, or enjoying the vape without nicotine at all- which a lot of people do.

My Wife's grandfather that passed died of lung cancer, and that was a big push for me to try this. I was skeptical at first, but my buddy had one for a couple weeks before and hadn't smoked since he got one. So I watched his progress, along with trying his Vape a few times and was convinced. Now I have one (two actually, as the kit comes with two batteries I only needed a second tip and atomizer), and have convinced both my Mother-in-Law and Brother-in-law to make the switch as well. After seeing my Grandfather die essentially from smoking, then seeing me vape for a couple weeks- they were an easy sell and are enjoying it as well. I've also got 3 other friends of mine off smokes and vaping regularly.

To sum it up RF- I think you'll really enjoy it, more than simply a way to quit smoking it's actually quite nice in & of itself. Hell, my wife has never been a smoker, but she keeps ganking my vape :lol:

Some of my favorite things about it so far:

Saves a TON of money if you're a regular smoker !

No nasty cig smell on me, my breath, or my clothes (the woman loves this)

Already feel a lot better. The nicotine doesn't really get absorbed in your lungs like a smoke, but you'll kinda feel it in your throat. My lungs feel great !

I vape inside. The house, the bar, work. I still go out usually like smoking, but I don't HAVE to... there's no residual smell, nor second hand smoke. Exhaled vapor is like .001 ppm Nicotine. More over, it's a synthetic nicotine so those places that say 'no tobacco products' aren't really an issue.

Not full of chemicals. Nicotine of course, but other than that, it's flavoring and Propylene Glycol & Glyrcerin, which are what's used as the delivery system for asthma inhalers. That's it.

I vape much less than I smoked. I don't have that last cigarette because I don't know when I'll be able to have another. I don't smoke a full cig when I only needed half (I'm too cheap to throw out half a smoke, and halfies/reburns suck balls anyway)

and of course, the list goes on but I'm writing a book here so I'll be done :lol: Highly recommended to anyone looking to quit smoking, but finding it's easier said than done.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts

Should be a great setup RF, did you get it in yet ? Those are a great way to go IMO, the size is great because they're about the same as a normal cig and with the pack, you get about the same battery life that I get from one of my Inferno batteries, so it should last you most the day/night, especially if you're not a heavy smoker.

I've amassed a decent selection of flavors now, and am kinda having fun mixing some of them. I started on regular tobacco flavor, but now I have I think 6 different flavors :lol: I keep buying more accessories all the time too LOL, I have 3 different types of atomozers (drip-tip, tank and the refillable cartomizers) and a few other things as well.

So yeah, after about 3 weeks of not smoking, I feel like I could walk away from both this and cigarettes relatively easily... But I like vaping a lot to be honest. You can also get the liquid with 0 nicotine content which is nice for both weening yourself off completely, or enjoying the vape without nicotine at all- which a lot of people do.

My Wife's grandfather that passed died of lung cancer, and that was a big push for me to try this. I was skeptical at first, but my buddy had one for a couple weeks before and hadn't smoked since he got one. So I watched his progress, along with trying his Vape a few times and was convinced. Now I have one (two actually, as the kit comes with two batteries I only needed a second tip and atomizer), and have convinced both my Mother-in-Law and Brother-in-law to make the switch as well. After seeing my Grandfather die essentially from smoking, then seeing me vape for a couple weeks- they were an easy sell and are enjoying it as well. I've also got 3 other friends of mine off smokes and vaping regularly.

To sum it up RF- I think you'll really enjoy it, more than simply a way to quit smoking it's actually quite nice in & of itself. Hell, my wife has never been a smoker, but she keeps ganking my vape :lol:

Already feel a lot better. The nicotine doesn't really get absorbed in your lungs like a smoke, but you'll kinda feel it in your throat. My lungs feel great !

I vape inside. The house, the bar, work. I still go out usually like smoking, but I don't HAVE to... there's no residual smell, nor second hand smoke. Exhaled vapor is like .001 ppm Nicotine. More over, it's a synthetic nicotine so those places that say 'no tobacco products' aren't really an issue.

Not full of chemicals. Nicotine of course, but other than that, it's flavoring and Propylene Glycol & Glyrcerin, which are what's used as the delivery system for asthma inhalers. That's it.

I vape much less than I smoked. I don't have that last cigarette because I don't know when I'll be able to have another. I don't smoke a full cig when I only needed half (I'm too cheap to throw out half a smoke, and halfies/reburns suck balls anyway)

and of course, the list goes on but I'm writing a book here so I'll be done :lol: Highly recommended to anyone looking to quit smoking, but finding it's easier said than done.
How much you getting paid for your advertisement of the product Seggy? :joke:

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts

I think you may have just convinced me to try this.... what vape do you recommend?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I know huh CDG ?! :lol: If it sounds rehearsed it's because I've been saying it for about 2 weeks now to a ton of people. People I know of course, but also people who are wondering WTF you're doing LOL... Plenty of people think it's a pipe at first glance (wouldn't be an uncommon sight in my town) so they look at you weird, but a lot of people will ask you about it. So yeah, probably said all that 60-70 times :rofl:

That said, I do get a free bottle of juice for each person I bring into the shop that buys a kit! :woot:

Tommy, do you mean which flavor or which vaporizer ? What kind of cigs do you smoke ?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Lol I was just giving you a hard time Seg, but if one didn't know you any better, they might think it was a sale's pitch lol. Either way, if it helps promote a healthier lifestyle, then that's awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts

What up Brotha...?!

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Francis ?! And I though I was a stranger around here these days :lol: whattup ? I thought you'd whittled away to nothing and died of starvation yor something man, how you been ?!

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
I know huh CDG ?! :lol: If it sounds rehearsed it's because I've been saying it for about 2 weeks now to a ton of people. People I know of course, but also people who are wondering WTF you're doing LOL... Plenty of people think it's a pipe at first glance (wouldn't be an uncommon sight in my town) so they look at you weird, but a lot of people will ask you about it. So yeah, probably said all that 60-70 times :rofl:

That said, I do get a free bottle of juice for each person I bring into the shop that buys a kit! :woot:

Tommy, do you mean which flavor or which vaporizer ? What kind of cigs do you smoke ?

flavor and brand... I've never really looked into them.. I thought it was a farce. I smoke NEXT International....made by benson and hedges out of toronto....

you'd think the warning label was enough to make me quit....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.