Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at the kit is has the easy adjust A/F screws.... do they work good??? i know he doesnt sell them by them selves (already called) so i was wondering if buying the whole jet kit for the screws was worth it?

·
Registered
960 Posts
ya i do

the screws are easy on the left side but if you have normal size hands like a large glove then you burn yourself on the otherside on the pipe there is not much room im sure there si a way you could make something like that but i am not sure

·
Registered
145 Posts
They're just Mikuni jets, etc.....the adjusting screws would be nice, good deal if you need jets....If not, I would just spend half that on motionpros adjusting tool. My .02

·
Registered
441 Posts
He is losing out on money by not selling just the air/fuel screws by them self. I would definitely buy a set.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
bgmac said:
He is losing out on money by not selling just the air/fuel screws by them self. I would definitely buy a set.
I've got a set lying around somewhere for my FCR's I never installed. Think I got them here:

http://www.ziptyracing.com/products/products.aspx?id=MTAzMQ==

Some people have tried to get the FCR screws to work on the Mikuni CV's but they soon fall/strip out.

Could've sworn I saw someone advertise these for more than just FCR carbs but I can't remember the company's name. It was a while ago.

·
Registered
960 Posts
i personly dont think they are that great a pain to get to on the pipe side if it is still on the bike i burned myself 2 times lol

·
Registered
960 Posts
dam taht would be nice expencive $$$$$$ lolz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts