Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Yamaha Raptor 700 I'm looking to upgrade the suspension I don't know if I want to go with a fox set up or the elka stage 3... I do a lot of mountain riding and trail riding in my area..

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have the stage 5's and really like them. The legacy's are supposed to be real nice as well. Good improvement over stock for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks for a little insight now I'm leaning towards Elka's I ride a 2020 Raptor Base model and the pogos suck ass

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Is it DragonNutz or draggin nuts? Lmfao your screen name is hilarious

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
And the cheapest way to get some good shocks is call or message jogaca. Lots of folks in here (including myself) run his shocks and have nothing but good things to say about his products AND customer service

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Second Jogaca suspension works. Less than a grand for new resi fronts & rebuilt and rebuilt rear, power coated to match. Plus if I need to get in contact with him he’s a phone call away or a short trip through town lol

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,174 Posts
Third for JOGACA. Kevin can save you money and get you the ride you want.

·
Super Moderator
8,068 Posts
Jogaca (Kevin) 480-262-3216. You can thank us later.

Reactions: 38Fitters

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,174 Posts
Jogaca (Kevin) 480-262-3216. You can thank us later.
He's usually quite busy, so have patience. Don't hesitate to call in the evening.

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Jogaca has my shocks currently. Doing a long travel front end, having him do up some oem yfz450r shocks with triple rate springs.

I will have a pair of raptor 700 se shocks for sale soon if you need. They have fresh 50% black powdercoat on the springs.

Reactions: 38Fitters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts