Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are post what your using and if you like it. I searched but nothing came up which is a little disapointing.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I use/wear an ankle brace that goes in my shoe/boots and was wearing for the past month a wrist brace because I dislocated it a month and half ago and didndt need that again.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I guess noone else wears protective gear anymore. Maybe its just not cool but when you see people breaking bones all the time especially where and how I ride you want to wear this stuff no matter how uncool it looks. :3question:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Blownhotrodder said:
Thanks for the reply, I guess noone else wears protective gear anymore. Maybe its just not cool but when you see people breaking bones all the time especially where and how I ride you want to wear this stuff no matter how uncool it looks. :3question:
go to the 700 discussion and look at the topic about crashes etc. That explains why I always wear protective gear, only a helmet/mx glove/ ankle brace for the most part. I've nver been a fan of anything else, except a kidney belt when it is called for.

·
Registered
517 Posts
03Rappy660 said:
Blownhotrodder said:
go to the 700 discussion and look at the topic about crashes etc. That explains why I always wear protective gear, only a helmet/mx glove/ ankle brace for the most part. I've nver been a fan of anything else, except a kidney belt when it is called for.
I was that way too until this last spill, back injuries suck ass!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hallz said:
03Rappy660 said:
Blownhotrodder said:
I was that way too until this last spill, back injuries suck ass!
hell yes they do....what happened?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts