Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a brand new 700 GYTR about 2 months ago and never rode it. I was waiting for the snow to leave then the mud. Saw a Renegade 800 at my dealer and had to have it so I bought it. I have the GYTR at that dealer on consignment but would rather keep it. $17,000 invested in two quads is kinda dumb on my part so I was thinking that if I could trade the GYTR with someone with a mint 06 or 07 Base model and have you throw in some cash that might be the way to justify having 2 quads. So is there anyone wanting to add the Shocks, Heel Guards or Front bumper wanna trade?
I'm a casual rider so the stock shocks will work fine.

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
I dont really want to trade quads but I will trade u shocks and heel guards and give u a hundred bucks. :thumbsup: Would you do something like that? :grin_nod:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buck said:
I dont really want to trade quads but I will trade u shocks and heel guards and give u a hundred bucks. :thumbsup: Would you do something like that? :grin_nod:
Hmmmm, no thanks. I'll keep her as is for $100 bucks......

·
3,031 Posts
150 Fuelie said:
Buck said:
How much would you want on top of the trade in order to do it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Grimreaper20 said:
If only you lived in NY, I have a mint 07 raptor and 500$
The one in your avatar :unsure:
I was thinking more on the lines of an 06 and $1,500.

·
Registered
137 Posts
What a little mud never hurt it, im actually a clean freak I always spend hours meticulously cleaning every inch. I spray plexus after its clean and than I spray on pledge before the ride so the mud comes off easily.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grimreaper20 said:
What a little mud never hurt it, im actually a clean freak I always spend hours meticulously cleaning every inch. I spray plexus after its clean and than I spray on pledge before the ride so the mud comes off easily.
I hear ya, sounds like me. Except the Raptor hasn't seen any mud yet. I've had the Renegade for a week now and have already washed it 4 times :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
150 Fuelie said:
Buck said:
Duh... no shit huh? :wtf:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
150 Fuelie said:
Grimreaper20 said:
Thats pretty steep!!!!!

·
3,031 Posts
roc64 said:
150 Fuelie said:
Buck said:
Duh... no shit huh? :wtf:
Hey it was worth a try...:grin_nod:

·
3,031 Posts
150 Fuelie said:
Grimreaper20 said:
Ya....Umm no. That is pretty steep. I could get the heel guards, ressi shocks and bumper for less than $1500. Your better off just selling the thing

·
Registered
38 Posts
$1500.00 is a lil steep...I bought Nerfs-bumpers-exhaust-skid plates-A-Arm guards-K&N Filter and pcIII for under 1200.00 and can up grade new ft shocks for alil over 600.00

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like my dealer sold it for $7,700. He's only keeping $300 and spliting it with the sales rep. What a dealer :thumbsup:
Now, does anyone know of any leftover new 06's?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ya shoulda just kept the GYTR, what’s a few bucks when it comes to toys. This month alone, I'll waste a couple grand on junk I don’t realy need or don’t need to do. Enjoy the toys, ya only go around once.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BadRap said:
Ya shoulda just kept the GYTR, what’s a few bucks when it comes to toys. This month alone, I'll waste a couple grand on junk I don’t realy need or don’t need to do. Enjoy the toys, ya only go around once.
If I can pick up something between $4,500 and $5,500 that's more than a few bucks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts