Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any good places to ride in New Jersey? I was at Exit 74 off the Garden State (Forked River) but the cops are cracking down there. Can any give me a good place to ride? Thank you

·
Registered
824 Posts
not sure how far its away from you but, alot of people at my work go to the anderondaks and theres this whole place for atvs

but like i said im not sure how far that is away from nj

·
Registered
147 Posts
06 rappy where u from in Jersey. Im in ocean county. Always lookin for a new ridin buddy.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i can help out with a few spots in n.j. a vague descrition area would be exit 63 and exit 80 off the gsp. many of us ride every weekend sunday mostly and have many spots to ride. but we always like new tracks,trails jumps etc to find. anyone want to share more? ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am From Staten Island. I have been riding at exit 74 off the GSP and also exit 102 Asbury Park. Good places to ride. 102 is a bit small 74 is big but both good places to ride.

·
Registered
572 Posts
hhhmmm i ride with 8 younger kids from s.i. every weekend. they come out here to ride 63 and 80 off the gsp. i heard of 102 and its closes to me but i hear you get bothered every few weeks? i would like more info on 74, i would think its the same trails as 63 and 80? it all comes down to the parking of trucks ,etc to stay invisisble to the local p.d. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts