Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys... i weigh around 290 lbs.... my waist is a 40-42 (moreso a 42).... I am wanting to get some riding pants..... i want them to be the loose kind...
any suggestions ? ? ?
which brand are you other BIG BUYS buying ? ? alot of the sizes only go to 40.... for the waist.... which i am a little worried about, i think i need to be buying 42 or 44 ... so then i can just tighten the waist if needed...
I would like to get pants, and some kind of jacket also.... this is all for trail riding.... i wear XXL shirt size.... so i would assume that the coat would need to be XXXL (triple) or maybe just a XXL... what do you all think...

thanks for the help.... i really like the MSR strike force pants... but they only come in 40... what do you all think?

Plattner

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bro...

I am 6'5" 275. I wear O'neal paints size 44 waist. They fit great and have good leg room. As for jerseys O'neal has up to 4XL which I use. They have size upto 50. Go to Motosport.com ( 1-888-676-8853 ) They have MSR Strike Force Pants in 44, 46, 48 in black only. They also have the MSR ISDE pak jaks that 3XL in back too.

Also FOX now has 180 paint up to 48inchs and if you need a chest protector get the FOX airframe XL. It fits any one!

I hope this helps...........

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
My buddy just got a pair of Answer pants, Mode if I remember right, size 44. They are over-the-boot style and zip off legs and look like they have lots of adjustment on the waist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.