Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where useful 700 threads will go to be preserved to make them easily accessible and to make sure they aren't deleted during forum maintenance. If you find a thread in here that you don't think belongs, use the "report post" link inside the thread and list your reasons and we will consider removing it. I definitely don't want this board to get cluttered. To make sure it doesn't become cluttered, only admins/moderators are allowed to post new topics in here. Users can reply to existing threads like normal and we encourage it.

If you think a thread in another section of the board should be moved to the archive, simply post a reply in the thread in question recommending that it be archived, or shoot me a PM and I'll take a look. We'll be actively finding and moving helpful threads into this section, so hopefully you don't have to recommend too many.

I think this will be an excellent resource to beginners and experts alike. Enjoy!

·
Registered
960 Posts
great idea bump lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.