Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't tell.. They look silver ceramic and don't have heat shields. I bought it with the exhaust already on. I wonder because I received my Vito jet kit. It recommends with slip on pipe and open air box.. 150/155 3rd clip. full exhaust and open box 155/160 clip in 4th. You guys gave me advise on another thread.. 160/165, 25 pilot not sure which clip? Also the fuel mix screws these come with look good and should allow me to adjust without a tool. Start these in and back out from there? Thanks again for the advise just want the best recommendation to save me time. My house is at 200' I ride at sea level and have an outerwear box cover and Uni foam filter.

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
We stick with our original advice - Open air box and full exhaust (yours are not stock headers) = 160L/165R, 25 pilots, Vitos needle at 1 notch rich of center, fuel screws at 2 or 2.5 CCW from lightly seated. Tweak from there to optimize.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not the stock header. If the people you bought it from say it is the stock header it could be the gytr header.

·
Registered
116 Posts
There's no mounts for the heat shield Thats enough to say there not OEM. Plus they look larger in diameter.

·
Registered
349 Posts
We stick with our original advice - Open air box and full exhaust (yours are not stock headers) = 160L/165R, 25 pilots, Vitos needle at 1 notch rich of center, fuel screws at 2 or 2.5 CCW from lightly seated. Tweak from there to optimize.
Thanks I just put a yoshi full exhaust on mine, I already have the vito kit, so I will try you advice here, thanks!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One clip from rich of center is up one on the needle or 2nd (needle sits higher)?.. Allowing more fuel. Thanks.. Ill use the advise.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i think you got your adjustment backwards..The lower the clip postion(3rd or 4th) clip down pulls the needle ouut the main jet more freeing up fuel area...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes you're correct. I was thinking backwards.. So 4th position if the top of the needle is the 1st

1 - 8 of 8 Posts