Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I guess I was just a in a bit of a hurry. Jacob got back with me on the emails and set up the custom work for my covers.
I am looking forward to getting them..

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi i have been trying to get hold of jacob with no joy is he still trading i'm desperate to get a set of covers?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi i have been trying to get hold of jacob with no joy is he still trading i'm desperate to get a set of covers?
I went to his website and got his email address. I then sent him a detailed email of what I wanted. He sent me a reply, all was ok, he sent me and invoice and I paid him. Now I am just waiting for the pieces to get to me. I really hope to get them this week sometime. I haven't heard anything back from him about if they are shipped or when..

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went to his website and got his email address. I then sent him a detailed email of what I wanted. He sent me a reply, all was ok, he sent me and invoice and I paid him. Now I am just waiting for the pieces to get to me. I really hope to get them this week sometime. I haven't heard anything back from him about if they are shipped or when..
his website isn't working at all now so i can't get any details i've tried to email but nothing i'm gutted cos the plates are great

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well since he is not communicating, I may be out my money and product that I ordered. I just tried to email him and the email address is no longer valid. His website is down. I guess I will give it a few more business days to see whats happening. Then I will follow up on the paypal process if I need to.
I sure wish people would communicate better..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well since he is not communicating, I may be out my money and product that I ordered. I just tried to email him and the email address is no longer valid. His website is down. I guess I will give it a few more business days to see whats happening. Then I will follow up on the paypal process if I need to.
I sure wish people would communicate better..
what a shame i don't understand it they are such a good product hope it all turns out good for you mate

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have just had a email from jacob everything is fine and he is moving his website so it will be down for 2 weeks good times

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I got an email from Jacob and he told me the same thing about his website. It will be down for a couple of weeks while he makes the changes.

I also got my order from him yesterday. Installed them today. They look great. Dont mind my camera skills. They are actually black carbon fiber with red lettering. They match much better than the pics show..

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got an email from Jacob and he told me the same thing about his website. It will be down for a couple of weeks while he makes the changes.

I also got my order from him yesterday. Installed them today. They look great. Dont mind my camera skills. They are actually black carbon fiber with red lettering. They match much better than the pics show..
Looks sick!! How much did that run you?

·
Registered
30 Posts
covers look stunning mate can't wait to order some more when he is back up and running

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nope, I was looking myself just a couple of days ago. I already have some of his covers. They're awesome. Was trying to refer a friend. No joy.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts