Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who live close to MS, xtreme world arenacross is putting on its last 06-07 arenacross march 17th in forest MS. It is actually going to be an awards ceremony also. I competed in the series throughout the year in the quad begginer class and won the state championship and I competed in the friday night open class series and finished 2nd overall in the state also. When I get my awards I 'll post some pics up so whe can have some championship winning 700Rs floating around the web. I was the only 700r competing throughout the year and really got the respect of the 450s.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should check out www.interlincsmx.com . They have all the mississippi mx racing listed and some in AL and LA. Pick one out you can make in advance and I try to make it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Basically it is indoor mx.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Breezer said:
Congrats. Nice work. I ran my first race last weekend on a stock 2007 Raptor SE in the C class and I lapped the 2nd place rider on the last lap. This was my first race and I had not ridden in 15 years until two weeks before; however, riding smooth and fast is in my blood (mixed w a bit of aggression).

I will be heavily modded for my next run in the B class. Congrats and continued success.
good job.

ChrisK14 said:
For those of you who live close to MS, xtreme world arenacross is putting on its last 06-07 arenacross march 17th in forest MS. It is actually going to be an awards ceremony also. I competed in the series throughout the year in the quad begginer class and won the state championship and I competed in the friday night open class series and finished 2nd overall in the state also. When I get my awards I 'll post some pics up so whe can have some championship winning 700Rs floating around the web. I was the only 700r competing throughout the year and really got the respect of the 450s.
i would love to go see a race but i live in az.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.