Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Live in the Northwest Valley (Surprise) and my son (15) and I ride about everyother weekend. Would like to meet up with some of you to do some riding. Heres a pic or two of a place we like to ride called the "PIT".

-Johnny

·
Registered
497 Posts
If you make it to Western AZ, look me up. Lot's of Rappy owners here.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in Western AZ? What city are you talking about, we are always up for a little road trip.

-Johnny

·
Registered
50 Posts
we all live in lake havasu and ride all over here

·
Registered
50 Posts
this area looks cool can u camp there with toy boxes i would be interested to check out your area we go to phoenix often

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rvrrappy said:
this area looks cool can u camp there with toy boxes i would be interested to check out your area we go to phoenix often
Plenty of room for camping with toyhaulers. We ride here at least once a month and only see 2 - 4 other people ever. We went for a ride this morning and were we stage there was 8 toyhaulers camped out.

Let me know when you guys are coming to town and I will set up a ride for us. My son (15) and I are always looking for new people to ride with. Email me at [email protected] when your ready.

-Johnny

·
Registered
679 Posts
i live in a small town of sierra vista. it is located about an hour south of tucson. if your looking for a good place to ride i went to a place called bowie yesterday. also it is known as hot well sanddunes. it is an awsome place to ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i would be very interested to hook up with u me and headin north and lhcrappy would consider coming up and go ridin always looking for new stuff to do email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
679 Posts
i would have to ask my pop.im not even old enough to drive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Mesa, there are good places to ride within an 1 to 1.5 hour's drive. Will migrate further north during the summer.

Johnny Baja where's "The PIT"?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HardLuckHero said:
I live in Mesa, there are good places to ride within an 1 to 1.5 hour's drive. Will migrate further north during the summer.

Johnny Baja where's "The PIT"?
The "PIT" is located about 15 miles West of Surprise where I live.

-Johnny

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dude that place looks sick. I live in PV area. Could you do me a favor and give me directions to that place? I would greatly apreciate it. Oh if you want to meet up I usually ride once or twice a week and hit the dunes about four or Five times a year. Allways looking for cool people to ride with. Thanks my name is Bailey by the way. I have off sun/mon day so I would like to try your place out one of these days. I live by the 51 and 101 area so if you could give me directions from there It would help. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Johnny Baja, I live in Gilbert and would love check that place out. I going out this weekend could you give me more specific directions. I have 2 boys 9 and 13 so your son could maybe show them around. Let me know

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DIRECTIONS TO THE PIT:

Take Bell Road West past the 303, (Bell Road turns into the Sun Valley Parkway) past MM 121, look for your first dirt road on your right and turn right, take this dirt road until you come to the Arizona Central Canal, go across bridge and make a quick left, take this road all the way down to the river bottom, there is a nice area to stage on your left or if your truck is 4WD you can cross the river bottom continue heading West to the PIT. The river bottom has some soft sand and I’ve seen several people get stuck with 2WD trucks when crossing. If you stage on the East side of the river bottom, drop into the river bottom and take road/trail West and you will run into the Pit.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to meet up with you guys because I hurt my quad last weekend. Take a look at my post under General 660 Discussion - "THIS CAN'T BE GOOD..."

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Raptor now for sale, see classified adds...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I am in Tucson. Haven't found anywhere to ride down here...

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Flagstaff here. Have not been riding lately, need to fix a flat, last run I did was at the end of December at the cinders with snow....fun until it gets to deep.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Im in Peoria, only about 10 minutes from lake pleasant.

That PIT place looks badass!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts