Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i live out in phoenix and going to start riding more but would really like to go with someone or a group. Also looking for new places to go. my riding buddy sold his bike and now i don't want to go by myself

thanks

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
I'm in Tucson and will be heading to Glamis Presidents day weekend. Where do you usually ride at?

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
I'm down in Yuma for now. Moving shortly though. :D

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Aw, ya need to move to Fl. we ride year around down here!:D
We can ride year round right here as well Chris. You may sweat your ass off in 118 but its all good. :D

I wouldn't mind Florida again. Lived at PCola for almost a year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was just at glamis this weekend and going in march too, don't know the exact date but but will find that out.

As for riding in arizona everything is an hour away for me, i live in ahwatukke, i go four peaks, and sycamore, and recently going to queen valley and that place is pretty fun.

My dad has a rail so its like a big trip in his mind to go out riding but we go like once a month. i have my own little truck and put my quad in the back which is worth 3x the amount of my truck lol.

im down to meet some new people and i like to have a good time, so if your interested pm me and we should set something up.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
i was just at glamis this weekend and going in march too, don't know the exact date but but will find that out.

As for riding in arizona everything is an hour away for me, i live in ahwatukke, i go four peaks, and sycamore, and recently going to queen valley and that place is pretty fun.

My dad has a rail so its like a big trip in his mind to go out riding but we go like once a month. i have my own little truck and put my quad in the back which is worth 3x the amount of my truck lol.

im down to meet some new people and i like to have a good time, so if your interested pm me and we should set something up.

My avatar pic is at the old rolls parking lot @ four peaks, ive been wanting to hit up sycamore or sugarloaf, I used to go riding at queen valley a few years ago, I also ride at desert wells, scottsdale powerlines, hasaypma wash to name a few

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i grew up on the scottsdale power lines! till they got closed down due to dust control.. really it a desert there is going to be some dust lol. are you planning on going riding this weekend?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
yeah i grew up on the scottsdale power lines! till they got closed down due to dust control.. really it a desert there is going to be some dust lol. are you planning on going riding this weekend?
Yeah the dynamite rd side is closed but I think the other end is open on the tonto U.S. at the wildcat parking area the next time we go riding we are going to try there. I can't go this weekend but keep hitting me up im always looking to get more people to go riding with

1 - 18 of 18 Posts