1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I will be purchasing these as well in the future, I think the only thing is it will cause your front end to sit down lower than with the stock a-arms.

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Check out the a-arms from WICKED PRODUCTS for $400, they are sick looking !

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have the wickeds they kick ass

·
Registered
357 Posts
lasher10 said:
Hey, i was thinking about getting these ASR A-Arms for my 2007 GYTR. I found this deal on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=180090688649&rd=1,1

My only concern is the fine print at the bottom from the seller recommending not using the stock shocks with extended A-arms.
Any thoughts on this statement and ASR A-arms is greatly appreciated.
If you get extended A-arms you'll want aftermarket shocks. You will need to install stronger springs for the +2 to function right. My advise, if you're going that far to change A-arms go with a long travel setup. It will cost a little more but will be a way better setup. Your other option is to get the plus two and someone work over your stock shocks or buy an aftermarket shock new and have them setup for the plus 2.

As for ASR, they are top notch and have a great warranty. I know a few people who run them and if there is any problems they will warranty them no problem.

Remember, do it right the first time so you're not throwing money out the window. If you ride woods you much better off spending money on a set of Elkas on stock arms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts