Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 7 or 8 of us will be travelin south down to Astoria, Illinois to Brushy Ridge. We originally had plans for the 15th but the weather doesn't look like it's going to pull through and dry up. We have since Decided to go the 22nd. As far as I know I will be the only Raptor from my group going. Looks like so far we may have 3 300ex's, 2 400ex's, a blaster, and a kx 125 that is just bad ass along with the rider. We will also be shooting for our third movie. Burnt Clutch 3. These movies usually consist of alot of stuff. Mostly atv's and crotch rocket's along with some skating some wakeboarding and out lil nitro rc cars. If anyone wants to meet up with us there let me know. I can give you my cell number so you'd be able to contact me the day of it so we can all meet up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not been there yet but the people I am going with have. I was told it has a ton of trails and an mx track or so. I'll find out more and let you know.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
www.brushyridgemotosports.com is their site. It's looking like Sunday is still a go. I burnt up my clutch but will have a new one on Thursday. I was told that the trails were awesome and there's alot of creeks to go along with it. Sounds like an awesome place to ride.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marcuda- I'll keep your number handy. So far there will probably be 2 trucks with trailors and a blazer to carry all of us and our bikes. The trucks we will be taking will most likely be mine (black 1997 gmc), and my buddy's step-dad's (idk year but it's a tealish colored chevy). Pretty much if you see two trucks that look like that and are really loud that would be us. The vehicle that would carry the rest of the riders will most likely be a white blazer. So far everything is looking good and it's a go.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ok, cool, I won't know till Thursday if I will work Sunday.
So, Thursday night when I get home I will post if I am going to work Sunday or not :thumbsup:

·
Registered
357 Posts
If I go I'll be spending the night somewhere. Some guys from my board are heading to Haspin so I have some choices. I haven't been to either place and want to hit them both. Currently, my truck is in the shop getting some paint work done, and I hope it gets done by Friday. Astoria is 191mi away for me so it's a pretty long drive. No big deal just don't know if my truck will be ready on Friday or Sat. I'll post up on Friday and let you guys know the deal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well. Plans have changed yet another time. I know it's wayyy late notice and no one will probably see this in time but it has changed to today. April 21st. Sorry guys. Maybe next time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts