Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put a set of asv shorty levers on my 700 and i cant get my clutch to engage im maxed out in adjustment on the lever and at the case on the cable is there something im missing that i didnt adjust that i need to. also theres a sensor on the stock clutch lever what is this for and what do i do with it now. any info or help would be great.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
please supply a pic of your lever for assistance. I didnt have any problems with mine. the sensor is just an switch that didnt let you start your motor without the clutch being pulled in. Now you can, just ziptie it up and tuck it in somewhere.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it figured out thanks guys

·
Registered
316 Posts
use the ajustment in the clutch cable ... theres one half way down the cable

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a similar question, I just put on some ASV levers and the clutch seems to be engaging disengaging fine but when I am in gear and pull in the clutch the engine RPMS start increasing? I'm going to play with it I guess the adjustment is wrong but right now it is cold and windy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's normal. They all do that...
I can't tell if this is a joke or serious? It did not do that before? When I say increase I mean they increase a decent amount over the rpm at idle.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
I'm serious. Say, If I'm using at 6000rpm, pull the clutch in, it will rev up to redline if I let it do that long enough. Your saying keeping the throttle in the same place while clutch is out correct. So your riding around at half throttle, clutch out, and pull the clutch in, it will rev up correct?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I'm serious. Say, If I'm using at 6000rpm, pull the clutch in, it will rev up to redline if I let it do that long enough. Your saying keeping the throttle in the same place while clutch is out correct. So your riding around at half throttle, clutch out, and pull the clutch in, it will rev up correct?
97 I think he means when he pulls the clutch in without giving it gas it revs up on its own..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts