Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 06 Raptor and i have the GYTR Full exhaust and Intake. Is the Power Commander EFI controller the right choice or do you sujest a different EFI Controller

·
Registered
91 Posts
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

·
Registered
494 Posts
This PC3 has finer adjustments than anyother mass produced programmer on the market.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've got the GYTR adapter & filter & PCIII (LTE's on back order) and I really like my PCIII. I havn't enabled the Pump Accel yet, though? Any proven data that it is worth enabling??? :3question:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Bad Rap said:
I've got the GYTR adapter & filter & PCIII (LTE's on back order) and I really like my PCIII. I havn't enabled the Pump Accel yet, though? Any proven data that it is worth enabling??? :3question:
ditto

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
PCIII gets my vote for best programmer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The accelerator pump improves throttle response, it's a great feature, but it doesn't show up on a dyno since it deals with throttle transitions whereas the dyno measures steady-state throttle openings. It's easy to enable or modify, you'll definitely notice a snappier response. It's like putting on steel brake lines - it creates a more positive connection between you and your machine. Nice tweak, one of many things that makes your PCIII the fuel controller to have!

·
Registered
21 Posts
All I can say is that I had a dobeck, after making several adjustments I still wasnt happy so i bought a power commander and my quad is now outrunning atvs that were beating me before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.