Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here….I hope that it won’t be my last!

In any event, a month or so ago I went to Glamis with some friends and was re-introduced to riding ATV’s…..I don’t think that I will ever be the same! I was wondering if those of you out there could help me fill the void by recommending some ATV DVD’s - whether they are sand DVD’s, Racing DVD’s, etc.

Can anyone make any recommendations?

Thanks!

jebfour

·
Registered
82 Posts
All the Huevos DVD's are awesome. Check out hbombfilms.com and go under the vidoe section and they have a couple previews.

·
Registered
988 Posts
raptair700r said:
Yeah Huevos are my favorite. I also like the GNCC race videos from the www.gnccracing.com store.
That about sums it up there.......the GNCC Videos are great but a tad pricey, but gettin 2 watch yourself is always cool

·
Registered
218 Posts
Huevos is good, there are 8 so far, 9 is coming soon.
Carpe Deim is good, there are 3 of those.
That's all I got, except for a Crusty vid or two and some sled videos.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i also have and like the huevos, but i think that the dvd would better without music, to hear the exshausts... Do you know a dvd without music?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Blackraptor, please let me know if you find an atv dvd without music. It would be nice to hear atv exhaust instead of music all the time. 8) 8)

·
Registered
218 Posts
While I agree that it would be nice not to have music all the time, it is kinda nice to have. If it wasn't for the music, my wife wouldn't let me watch them as often as I do. It is also nice to have on during a party, you could watch or listen. I would like to know some other titles as well. Anyone seen the Alticity Sand video, I have the snow vid and it's not bad.

·
Registered
779 Posts
CAROLINA_700R said:
Blackraptor, please let me know if you find an atv dvd without music. It would be nice to hear atv exhaust instead of music all the time. 8) 8)
Here here!

Isn't this the truth. The stupid headbanger music is what keeps me away from all powersports videos. I just can't figure out the logic. Here they are showing off their highly modified whatever....atv, sled, bike, you name it....but you never get to hear it...instead you get death metal at 400bpm that makes you go into convulsions and siezures! Maybe it's because the target market is 16 year olds and they're made my them too. I don't know, just can't stand it non the less.

And yes, that's how I really feel lol

MK

This is a local distributor by me, I'm sure most outfits can get these.

http://www.royaldistributing.com/servlet/MiddleRedirect?page=indexes/index_s_04_A.html

click 'D' for DVDs, there are a couple of pages of them

·
Registered
332 Posts
I guess i'm not the only one , who doesn't like the music of dvd's. :crazy: :grin_nod: Does anyone know dvd without music, should we make a suggestion to the dvd producers?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
You could always turn down your TV. :lol: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
19 Posts
AK Grizz said:
While I agree that it would be nice not to have music all the time, it is kinda nice to have. If it wasn't for the music, my wife wouldn't let me watch them as often as I do. It is also nice to have on during a party, you could watch or listen. I would like to know some other titles as well. Anyone seen the Alticity Sand video, I have the snow vid and it's not bad.
Their sand videos are awesome. I've seen both of them and would definately recommend them for anyone into dune riding :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
blackraptor said:
i also have and like the huevos, but i think that the dvd would better without music, to hear the exshausts... Do you know a dvd without music?
yeah its called quad jockeys, little bit of music but tons of exhaust, you'll love it

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah i own it, tons of shots where all you hear is exhaust, there is one scene on helmet cam during a race through some dunes/woods, amazing!!!
:thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
ok thanks, a nice chapter with camera on helmet and only exsaust sound has the huevos 8 in the extra, amazing suzuki ltz400!!! nice sound! :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts