Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this since i got street tires and i swap alot between streets and my Holeshot's

$79.00 at Sears and its "very niice" (borat)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: Craftsman ATV Jack/Lift

Thats badass. I just ordered mine off sears online now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

That's awesome!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts

i have one to. it works really good.

·
Registered
988 Posts

I also use 1 in my garage.....it does help out alot

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Very handy and well worth the $$.. I was stacking boards up and lifting the quad onto them before..

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

I read the reviews at sears.com and looks like the jack is gonna fail, sooo... does it look like someone could put a different bottle jack in it? I've been wanting one for some time but don't have my garage built yet :'(.
Graet price though, only thing is out of 20+ reviews more than 1/2 said the jack failed. :unsure:

·
Registered
769 Posts

I have had one for about 3 years now and I use it all of the time. I did have to reweld the handle onto it because it broke the 1st time i used it. Since then it has been fine. I also have the billet one from sears that is about $189.00 and it is worth its weight in gold! I highly reccomend it to anyone looking at one of these.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

Just checked on e-bay, the one from Harbor freight may be better. Shipping is outrageous though. So I checked out harborfreight.com and found out they have a store in my area, $62.99 and the jack is completely rebuildable!! Also it is yellow and black (at least in the pics) so it'll match my quad. That is what my wife is worried about. :lol:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts

jerry02raptor said:
I have had one for about 3 years now and I use it all of the time. I did have to reweld the handle onto it because it broke the 1st time i used it. Since then it has been fine. I also have the billet one from sears that is about $189.00 and it is worth its weight in gold! I highly reccomend it to anyone looking at one of these.
how long have you had the aluminum racing one? ever have any problems? and does it lift the quad higher than the other one? ive been eyeing the auminum for some time now

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Mine has worked great so far.. no problems at all.. If the jack breaks ill weld a new one in there or something.. But for the $$ not too shabby

·
Registered
26 Posts

i have the one from harbor freight.....i've had it for 2 1/2 years with no problems...cheap and works really good

·
Registered
175 Posts

One of mine is exactly like the Craftsman. Only things is I got it at Tractor Supply Co. for $39.95 on sale. This one stays at my shop.

I also have an aluminum Craftsman that I take with me when needed.

·
Registered
769 Posts

I have had the aluminum one for about 2 years now and we use it each and every day in the shop. It has been flawless, well worth the extra money. Plus it works like a regular floor jack with the handle, you dont have to use your foot to lift it up. Also, it is very very light to be able to move it around. It will lift my 700 off of the ground with a +10 swingarm and 73+ roll out tires so yes, it goes high enough.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

I just ordered the red Torin atv jack from motorcyclesuperstore.com, I will give a review when it gets here.

·
Registered
218 Posts

I got one for 50 bucks at cycle gear last year works great. Awesome for changing wheels/tires.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

My wife picked up the H.F. one this morning, silly goose paid $20 for a 2 yr. warranty on a $60 part... at least I'm covered. I'll post some pics tomarrow, gotta work till midnight. :mad:

Lowridin, sorry we strayed for the Sears model but I guess it close to the topic... :crazy:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ATV Jacks/Lifts Post what ya got.. Give your reviews, ect.

SandDragon said:
My wife picked up the H.F. one this morning, silly goose paid $20 for a 2 yr. warranty on a $60 part... at least I'm covered. I'll post some pics tomarrow, gotta work till midnight. :mad:

Lowridin, sorry we strayed for the Sears model but I guess it close to the topic... :crazy:
Not a problem.. Good place to show where we all (no pun intended) "jack off" (topic name changed)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts