Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m researching where to get my Raptor tuned after I complete my build, and by god all of the atv dynos listed near me on Dynojets website have closed or moved! The only one I know is still open is Looney Tuned exhausts in Ukiah but I have tried to get ahold of them in the past with no results.
There’s no shortage of automotive performance tuners with dynos though.

What do you guys think about running my Raptor on a full size car dyno as a last resort? Is there another way I can tune my quad without the dyno?

·
Super Moderator
7,805 Posts
Auto tune.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, about 45min north of San Francisco.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,592 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmm, I have a AutoTune I'll be selling. I saved some of the good stuff for last.
When you are ready please let me know. I am hoping to complete my build by early March. Would love to pick this up before it’s done.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
WOW OK -
So apparently the Dynojet map doesn’t show the all of the centers near me at once...I just needed to flip through the pages to see the rest...

·
Registered
286 Posts
I purchased my parts from Curveo and he gave me a map for my mods. Whoever you purchase from ask if they can provide a map.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,592 Posts
When you are ready please let me know. I am hoping to complete my build by early March. Would love to pick this up before it’s done.
I’m researching where to get my Raptor tuned after I complete my build, and by god all of the atv dynos listed near me on Dynojets website have closed or moved! The only one I know is still open is Looney Tuned exhausts in Ukiah but I have tried to get ahold of them in the past with no results.
There’s no shortage of automotive performance tuners with dynos though.

What do you guys think about running my Raptor on a full size car dyno as a last resort? Is there another way I can tune my quad without the dyno?

Hmm, I have a AutoTune I'll be selling. I saved some of the good stuff for last.
Any DynoJet certified dyno can do it as long as the tires fit the rollers. You may need 3ft of wheel spacers.

If you bought the cam and other items from Cuervo he will give you a map. Remind him who you are. BUT, don't tell him Bo is doing your porting, just that you have Megalodon already. His map shouldn't care about porting, just intake and exhaust.

I'm on vacation now, but send me a pm and when i get back to the shop I'll get the AutoTune. And the SlingShot I have is a complete kit, basket, plates, fibers, springs and of course the SlingShot assembly.

I can send pictures to your phone or email.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do thanks Dez. A base map would be great from Cuervo but I still worry about running lean without a way to know for sure. I will see what I can do.

PS - I already purchased that driveline performance clutch pack with 20% springs so I’m gonna hit you about that auto tune in a minute.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts