Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THis is kinda weird, when i went to go take a link out of my chain, i loosend the skid plate, and the axle carrier has a big gap in it, about a half an inch or a little less, and it wables around, its like the carrier is not all the way together, i just replaced the axle bearings, and dont know what the problem is?

·
Registered
211 Posts
you ment you loosened the carrier bolts right? if you have a gap are the carrier bolts tight? did you do any big jumping cause the stock carriers will break because of poor design pull it apart again all the way down and check to make sure carrier is not broke on chain side pull carrier out and inspect .do this before taking links out as this could be part of your problem and then chain would be short.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have a skid plate, when i loosened that the whole rear end walbeled, when the axle carrier bolts were tight. and when i loosened the bolts, still the same, i do jumping, but nothing like they do in the races. a friend of mine is working on it right now, how do you get the carrier out, anyone know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts