Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
splines stripped out on the axle or sprocket hub so its time to get new ones. im a trail rider so i dont need anything fancy or with bling. just looking for axle that has the life time warrenty against breakage or bending. so many to choose from and lookin for opinons. im gona stay with stock width or posibly +2 but no wider. and im thinkin mite as well get the sprocket hub, brake hub, and lock nut as well. so recommendations?

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I am running a DuraBlue 2+2

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats the one i think i mite go with but its alota money just like the rest lol

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Yeah you can get them for about $180 shipped if you look around. I will get a G-force axle or there hubs for my other raptor.

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im hopin to find axle, sprocket hub, brake disc hub, and axle lock nut for that kinda money used of course but depends on the deal i can find and the coin in the bank lol and hopin to use stock wheel hubs too

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
im hopin to find axle, sprocket hub, brake disc hub, and axle lock nut for that kinda money used of course but depends on the deal i can find and the coin in the bank lol and hopin to use stock wheel hubs too
If you hit eBay and the forums hard you can find stuff cheap. I got a DuraBlue extended axle with wheel hubs, Sprocket hub, Brake hub all for under $100. It was listed as a stock axle and hubs and was dirty but could see the sticker and the chrome axle. The chrome was a bit rusty but for $100 I didn't care lol.

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now thats the deal i need lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts