Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she is finally done....well until the disease takes over and I start looking at the suspension. :grin_nod:

Well new HMF full exhaust, pro flow intake & K&N, power commander 3, prm belly pan, swing arm skids, nerfs and front bumper.

I have a quick question. On its first ride today it was backfiring during deceleration. Has anyone else run into this? I guess it is running a little rich right now. I will just need to mess with it.
Anyone else run into this and cire it?

Here are some pics. (even though these are pretty run of the mil upgrades) :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I ran into the same problem with the backfire. What I did was hook it up to the laptop. Go into the first column. The 0% throttle column and change the values from 1500 RPMs to 2250Rpms by 2 for each box. If that doesn't work try another 2. If it gets worse take away 1 from the original numbers.

You know what? Hipers and Shocks and Precision stabilizers are all really good stuff. Just thought I'd throw the idea in your head that you are nowhere near done. You can't feed the hunger. It's constant and you will eventually give in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah suspension is creeping into my mind and eventually into my budget :thumbsup:

I bought the 15th tooth renthal but I wanted to get some run time with the new set up so I can a/b the change in sprocket. From what I read it is a necessary change. :lol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
yeah. looks good. i just put on the 15t sprocket last night oh boy what a world of difference. go for the 15t.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.