Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great time! I managed to escape one big mud puddle as you can see here!

This was taken at Buffalo Mountain at Hatfield McCoy.

That was the first true test I gave my little rappy 250 since I got it 2 weeks ago. The only concern was it did hit some rocks because of the small tires in the back. But in all it is a great machine.

In 4 days we had a total of 130 miles of West Virginia trails behind our backs.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
That's awesome! Any more pictures, or any videos from the trip?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That's awesome! Any more pictures, or any videos from the trip?
Yeah actually. Pictures of the Log Cabin we stayed in.

Living Room

Stairs to loft

Pin ball machine, billiards table, pac man, outhouse looking thing actually has a toilet in it!

One part of of the outside deck. With hot tub.

Other part of outside deck, grill and Suana.

Kitchen.... Yes that is me sitting down lol.

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Yeah man I used to ride that rough stuff (It's really bad on a 700 because the front end is up most the time making the swinger lower) My GYTR one even got bent.. some scrapes in that thing are crazy looking... I would but a sprocket guard and a rotor guards before I bought the whole skid...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah man I used to ride that rough stuff (It's really bad on a 700 because the front end is up most the time making the swinger lower) My GYTR one even got bent.. some scrapes in that thing are crazy looking... I would but a sprocket guard and a rotor guards before I bought the whole skid...
The little tires on the raptor don't help either :)

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Sweet pictures man, and yes, that cabin was awesome indeed.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I only stop for cigarettes every now and then... I wonder if I could drill a smoke sized hole in the front of my helmet hmmmm
Thats probably the best idea I've heard in my entire life... :grin_nod: and in no way is that sarcasm.

·
Registered
749 Posts
that cabin is so nice! i have a lot of friends that have made the trip down there. where are you from in PA? hatfield mccoy is my next riding spot to check out

·
Registered
33 Posts
The cabin looks absolutely stunning... my kinda place. Sit down relax and chill out and spend some quality time with the family.

Please post some more pic's (if u have) of the trails and nature.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
that cabin is so nice! i have a lot of friends that have made the trip down there. where are you from in PA? hatfield mccoy is my next riding spot to check out
I am located just outside State College, Pa. About 20 mins from there. Hatfield Mccoy is amazing, you can not go wrong with the riding down there.

The cabin looks absolutely stunning... my kinda place. Sit down relax and chill out and spend some quality time with the family.

Please post some more pic's (if u have) of the trails and nature.

Thanks in advance
I do not have anymore pictures on me, but I can get some. If you want you can always visit

http://www.trailsheaven.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts