Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay it was last sunday Feb 11th I won two front ITP BAJA wheels on EBAY. I paid via paypal immediately. I waited until monday afternoon and left them an email to find out about shipping. No answer. Tuesday no response again, so I call and leave a message. No response. Wednesday and Thursday both email and phone messages were left unanswered once again. Friday email failed to get any response but finally I spoke with a women who seemed clueless but was finally able to tell me my wheels had been damaged and were now on backorder. At this point I said if there is a possibility of cancelling my order I would like to. She said, "no problem." Sunday I get a notice of not paying for the item. At this point i called and emailed to have this mess straightened up, guess what - no answer. So I leave negative feedback and this is what I get. They send a request for me to withdrawl my negative feedback and they give me negative feedback. Look how unprofessional their feedback is, it starts name calling "MORON". We'll see about that. My suggestion - Do Not use this company unless you feel like being let down.

eBay Feedback Withdrawal Request for Item #200017884314

Dear __________,

troy-racing has filed a request to mutually withdraw feedback for the transaction shown below. eBay allows members to withdraw feedback for a transaction if they both agree it is no longer appropriate.

If you agree to this request, the feedback you received AND any feedback you left for this transaction will be withdrawn at the same time. Withdrawn feedback remains in both members' profiles but is no longer counted in the feedback score. If you have not left feedback for this transaction, you may still agree to this request, but you will not be able to leave feedback at a later date.

If you agree, please fill out the feedback withdrawal form: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MFWRequest&itemno=200017884314&transactid=13471556010

If you disagree, no action is required. The feedback for this transaction will remain unchanged.

Please note: To withdraw feedback, you must complete the online form within 90 days from the end of the listing or within 30 days of the date the feedback was left, whichever is longer.

Thank you,
eBay

Feedback information for item number: 200017884314
Item title: 2 New ITP BAJA YAMAHA FRONT RIMS WHEELS RAPTOR 660R 700
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200017884314
Seller: troy-racing( 6665)
Feedback you left: This item was damaged and on backorder and I was not contacted--Hard to contactReply left by troy-racing: Instock item, never backordered. Wasnt damaged. Easy contact call # in listing

Feedback you received: LEAVES FEEDBACK OF DAMAGE AND BACKORDER, HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS MORON MEANS

Message from seller: Nothing was on backorder. Not sure where this info came to you from.

Date/Time: Feb-11-07 20:15:24 PST

·
Registered
314 Posts
man am i glad you posted this, i was concidering making a purchase from them. but something in my gut said to hold off something dont feel right.

thank you sir. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Thats sucks to hear Rich, i have thought about buying from them too but I will find another place. Thanks for looking out for us. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup just don't want anyone else to get burnt. Hey I am easy going but damn if that doesn't fire me up.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!! I was looking at some exhaust from them... I'll stick to our sight sponsors :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Man that would piss me right off :mad: Thanks for the heads up, I'll put them on the list of vendors that can kiss my ass.

You should email them the link to this thread, that will show them that theres consequences for there unproffesional conduct.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice they post negative feedback and THEN offer to remove it.... Even if you agree to "remove" it, it only changes your score.. the actual feedback remains for everyone to see. Sorry dude... that really sucks.

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
I ordered a Steering Stem from them and had to wait over 2 weeks cuz they claimed "yamaha" kept losing their orders.....I dunno if it was true or not but they weren't very helpful when I had questions. I'd be told they had it and it was shipped and I call back after it never showed and then find out another story :eek:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah now I am getting an unpaid alert and they are trying to F''K me over. Well its kind of funny how they refunded my money on paypal but yet I never paid. Something smells pretty fishy Scoobs.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yep I've had a runaround with them this year too. After a month and a half I finally got my money back. :mad:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well they are loosing customers because I have considered buying from them before too. I wont now. Spread the word!

·
Registered
464 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
Yeah now I am getting an unpaid alert and they are trying to F''K me over. Well its kind of funny how they refunded my money on paypal but yet I never paid. Something smells pretty fishy Scoobs.
I think I would have to continue calling them until I got someone in there internet sales dept and have a little discussion :mad: about how F*^%$D up their customer service was.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
cough cough... site sponsors rock :thumbsup:

I never sell on Ebay.. I just didn't want my company to have that E-bay image; however, most of the time I can knock ebay prices out of the water... (Besides tires, and HMF exhaust, pc3)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wow, I almost ordered a full set of wheels and tires from them last week. Instead went local and paid a little more than their "buy it now" price. After hearing the load of crap you went through it further convinces me to never trust Yamaha of Troy. The arrogance is unbelievable.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I almost wonder if that is their tactic... to give negative feedback to the buyer, then offer to "mutually remove it" so they can keep their score so high (99.3%).... The buyer almost has to, not wanting their small score damaged.. What a scam.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts