Raptor Forum banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
SSonnentag said:
I think part of the reluctance to complain is that we're still hoping to receive our orders some time during our lifetime. I know I have a couple of orders out in which the sellers won't respond to my repeated e-mail requests for updates. One of these is an order from Troy. I knew going into the purchase that it would likely take forever to receive my part, but that it would eventually show up. The nature of this particular part is such that I really don't care. On the other hand, I have a order in with one of our site sponsors and I'm getting the same silent treatment from them. If I say too much I run the risk of making the sponsor mad and cancelling my order alltogether. So for now I just a while longer to see what happens.

Chicken Sh%$ :stickpoke: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
SSonnentag.......Totally understand and it`s always better to give `em a good opportunity to make it right, but if they don`t.....that`s when I`d like you to share for all our benefit. Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Geoff at Troy
Its now five Months since we last spoke how are you and the family hope you are ok enjoying life to the full and getting paid well for the job you do.

PS i am still waiting for my refund i know you have the details and i am sure you are busy but is there any chance you could get round to giving me back my money you promised.
I will put a note in my diary to get in touch again in a month
Thank you so much for your great service

·
Registered
594 Posts
i had the same problem but only waited 2 months...it was mess! they post up that the rims are in stock and then only order them when u pay up..... then u end up waiting and waiting... until they finally come in..then u have to call them and remind them to pay up.

Thats the only thing i'll ever buy them from. its retarded... and that barb i think name was that tried to help me was an idiot!

·
Registered
215 Posts
ukraptor said:
Hello Geoff at Troy
Its now five Months since we last spoke how are you and the family hope you are ok enjoying life to the full and getting paid well for the job you do.

PS i am still waiting for my refund i know you have the details and i am sure you are busy but is there any chance you could get round to giving me back my money you promised.
I'm sensing this tiny little sarcasm bubble radiating from you.

Yamaha of Troy- You-

:rocket:
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
:brick: :sniper: :sniper: :mp5: :mp5: :pimp:
:rocket: :sniper: :rocket: :mp5:

I've always wanted to have a smileys battle

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I had great service through them before. hmmm

·
Registered
42 Posts
CloneTheArmy said:
ukraptor said:
Hello Geoff at Troy

I'm sensing this tiny little sarcasm bubble radiating from you.

Yamaha of Troy- You-

:rocket:
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
:brick: :sniper: :sniper: :mp5: :mp5: :pimp:
:rocket: :sniper: :rocket: :mp5:

I've always wanted to have a smileys battle

Just a small amout but i am a fair man i am happy to wait :mad:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I bought my GYTR Intake from them and it was a horrible experience. First off, I never got an email in return, they wouldn't answer the phone.....EVER, and shipping was of course late to boot. I left them "neutral" feedback after I finally received the item stating that the item was "good quality" but there was "ZERO communication" and they left me "negative" feedback in return. I asked them WTF their problem was? and then they tried to get me to mutually-withdraw the feedback altogether. I told them to "eat my ass with a spoon" and I would never buy from them azzholes again......

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in Australia & it took two weeks to get Troy Of Yamaha to respond to my Emails asking for a tracking number for my new Raptor cylinder. The cylinder took 1 week to get here & 2 weeks for them to dispatch it, 3 week delivery total. I will never use them again.

I have bought many parts from the States off Ebay & there are some real good operators out there, most take 7 days to get to Oz.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Geoff at TROY

Now 7 months and still waiting for refund, but can i just i have dealt with about 5 other companies from US and no problems what so ever

·
Registered
305 Posts
kyledvor61 said:
I had great service through them before. hmmm
I had okay service from them but not great. Oh well it seems like everyone is having problems. Ordered my stuff 8 months ago maybe they changed how reliable they are because they figured they already had alot of costumers. :confused:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello geoff
its me again still waiting for my refund from december i am sure you are busy i understand !!
Speak to you soon i give it another month
regards Uk raptor

161 - 173 of 173 Posts