Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
:wtf: I can't believe he didn't bother to put on a helmet, not only that... he looked like he had no clue how to ride the bike. What did he think would happen when he tried to crack that throttle.

·
Registered
455 Posts
what a fuc*in retard! why the hell would you romp on the throttle around a corner on a sportbike? and why the hell would you ask if a sportbike is fast? dude needs some more riding lessons

JACKASS :eek:wned:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
that shit was funny, that's what he gets for being dumb, no helmet + no experience = that dude

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
what a dick. if that was my bike i would have beat the shit out of his ass as soon as he got up. i cant believe he did that, what a retard. its kinda funny because he acts like a hard ass on the show. looks loke a dumb ass now. :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
DORK!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I fucking hate that bald ass retard. He plays like he is so hard, but he is a jackass. I laughed so hard when i saw this in the episode. If the show didn't have such cool cars, i would never watch it. just sucks he is on the show. I think they should put a camera on the tachometer to keep people from sandbagging...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Chicagoland Atv said:
Pretty old, but funny, that happened in October of 2006.
Ya, I remembered when it aired. I laughed for days at him. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yep I saw that a wheil back, funny as hell. :grin_nod: I've never heard that manuever called a Jerry's kid before. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
604 Posts
That looked like that was a hell of a hard hit. Kinda viscious looking.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Some people are just idiots. He is one of them. That clip was funny as hell because of his cockyness. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
519 Posts
ohh that cracked me up what a giblet head :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
519 Posts
yes he must feel like such a plum :grin_nod: :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.