Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a Banshee rotor hub fit on a stock raptor 660 axle? I toasted my rotor last weekend (forgot to put my skid plate back on before going back out). I think it was worth it cause I went over a ton of stuff that my skid plate has always held me back on.

But back on track. Will a Banshee rotor hub fit on my axle and does anyone know if its the same diameter disc. I ask cause Banshee parts are alot cheaper/abundant than raptor parts.

Anyone, Anyone?? :3question: :help: :3question:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I don't know if the hub is the same, but the rotors will interchange.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
The splines on the 660 and banshee are reversed, meaning that a brake hub for a banshee will fit on the 660 but it'll be on the wrong side of the axle. So in short, no the sprocket and brake hubs are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
but the brake disc is interchangeable?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maddog56 said:
The splines on the 660 and banshee are reversed, meaning that a brake hub for a banshee will fit on the 660 but it'll be on the wrong side of the axle. So in short, no the sprocket and brake hubs are not interchangeable.
On that note, if I got a Banshee axle with Banshee sprocket/hub and disc/hub would it work in a Raptor, but go in from the right side instead of the left side?

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
gobeer net said:
Maddog56 said:
On that note, if I got a Banshee axle with Banshee sprocket/hub and disc/hub would it work in a Raptor, but go in from the right side instead of the left side?
You can get the banshee axle, but you have to use raptor sprocket and brake hubs.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have an extra raptor rotor hub if your still looking for one. I could do $20 shipped, PM me if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts