Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello me and the wife just bought 2020 se versions and I want to add a bar riser to mine that will work with stock cables.Suggestions appreciated.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,052 Posts
If you're interested I have a +1 1/2in extended steering stem with anti-vibe clamp for sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the responses.DEZPERADO i think I will just be going with risers for now thanks anyways.

·
11,052 Posts
How high do you want to go?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe 1" to 1 1/2".I am 6'4" and just need a bit more height for standing without too much forward lean.

·
11,052 Posts
I'm 6'2" and that stem worked well for me.

You might be better off looking for taller handle bars. Normally the cables will still work up to 2in taller. IIRC the throttle cable needs to be removed from one of the cable guides and zip tied to the outside.

I have something else that may be of interest to you. Foot pegs that are 1" forward and 1" lower. That helps with the cramped leg feeling as well as a lower center of gravity. Comes with spacers for heal guards and nerd bars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello me and the wife just bought 2020 se versions and I want to add a bar riser to mine that will work with stock cables.Suggestions appreciated.
I went with the 1 1/16" Tusk risers from Rocky Mountain ATV on my 16 SE. I'm 6'5" and mostly ride the dunes. Huge difference. I believe this is about the max you can get with stock bars and existing cable slack.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Russ Post thanks for the information.I will order the tusk risers and post the results.

·
11,052 Posts
Hey dezperado, have a 2020 raptor se. just got a arms and axle and jocaga is currently working on my suspension. Was looking for a extended stem with stabilizer. What were you asking for it?
PM sent.
Do you need longer tie rods?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts