Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all ive just sold my raptor 660 and have got a new grey and red 700 just waiting for it to get road registerd so it will be here in the next couple weeks the thing is i had the dual lte on my 660 so wanted a change.Ive been reading on here that the bakers dual is to be released soon and wanted to know where i could get the exhaust from? i also want the power comander III and a k&n filter and bracket to be in the package plus the company would need to ship to the uk,any recomendations would be appreciated thanx.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey, you won't believe it! I have ordered the same raptor red-grey and looking exactly for the same mods! I know that rocket factory have those mods, but for the pc3 and filter i'm looking also in e-bay. And finnaly i live also in Europe, Greece. Please tell me what have you done. Buy also the 15t sprocket ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for got to say that i was after the 15 tooth front sprocket as well ;)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I think site sponsor Rocket Factory & Coal Shed Racing & Geisick Performance will be selling these new barker in frame duels!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
47 Posts
if i owned a 700r these would definetly be the pipes i would buy hands down. i was at Tim's last week(for 660 stuff) and seen the final product and they look awesome, sound great, and i even ripped it down his street. it fly's with just the pipes and the commander. its got me thinkin of buying one (700r). i have ridden his 700R stock before and it was night and day to the piped version.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
8) we wont get them over here and know if they did they would be expensive im looking to spend 1100 dollars for the whole set up just need to find some one that can do me this package, saves me shipping costs are the exhausts for sale yet?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I´m also interested in the same setup. Also europe, sweden... I haven't bought my raptor yet, but I'd like to order the stuff anyway.
Is there any difference in 06 vs 07 raptors that effects these mods? I dont know if I will buy an 06,07,SE...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what ive searched so far the dual barker exhaust is 700 dollars,sprocket 15 dollars and you can get the power comander $290 on ebay the k&n pro flo kit is 110 dollars on ebay so there you have it blackraptor 1115 dollars it wouldnt cost u to much for shipping as ur in the states so id say it would be only a extra 50 dollars for you in shipping fees,thats why im trying to find a company that can do me a package save me costs on shipping.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
atvmuppen from what ive read these pipes fit straight on 06-07 se and have good clearence for the back shock theres a post going on about them further down the page

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know mate i brought all my stuff for my 660 from the states theres ways round it ,its just findeing a supplier that will ship to me and have the stuff i want in stock

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanx phucker :thumbsup: ive contacted both the companys to see if they will ship to me in the uk we will have to wait and see what happens now

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
So far the Rocket Factory are the only ones mention the in frame dual exhaust oh yeah the protype even looked good but be careful the buy the in the frame ones unless you want the drag style pipes hanging out the side . Im in the same boat live in Australia and we are the last to get anything but i feel like i need a set of these now !!!! like yesterday

But havent seen a finished picture yet and the only people mentioning the in the frame ones are rocket so give them a try

:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.