Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yeah, give us some feedback so I can give you my money :). I want to order pipes next week or when ever gets them to me by the 8th of April but am still looking for solid word on these.

Jay

·
Registered
250 Posts
Any more on the dyno yet? I want to see some numbers for same quad comparing LTE and Barkers. So we have a real comparison.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Rocket Factory said:
Rocket Factory
775-786-1372

10am to 6pm Tuesday - Sat PCT.
Do you guys ship to Western Australia after all ive read here i want a set too !!!!, but must in the the frame ones . Do you have a email were i can contact you too, as i couldnt see one on your website and the big question how much ? and what does the finally product look like !!!

:3question:

·
Registered
314 Posts
the suspense is killing me too :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I know someone who is working on doing a shootout between the LTE's Barkers and DMC's on the same dyno same day,Same bikes in both a 3mod and then on a high HP stock bore. The only draw back for you guys in a hurry is it will be a couple of weeks before he does it as I understand it. PM me if anyone is interested in the details.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are installing them today, we will be doing testing this week. I will keep everyone up to date. We will take pictures after they are installed.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Thanks for the update!! Are you doing an decibel reading also?

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Crafty Steve said:
Rocket Factory said:
Rocket Factory
775-786-1372

Do you guys ship to Western Australia after all ive read here i want a set too !!!!, but must in the the frame ones . Do you have a email were i can contact you too, as i couldnt see one on your website and the big question how much ? and what does the finally product look like !!!

I dont know about the new pipes that are being refered to by the RF guys, but the old barker in frames were not in frame. they were tucked tight to the frame and were the biggest leg burners around!

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Shredder said:
Crafty Steve said:
Rocket Factory said:
Rocket Factory
775-786-1372

I dont know about the new pipes that are being refered to by the RF guys, but the old barker in frames were not in frame. they were tucked tight to the frame and were the biggest leg burners around!

Mike

Mike, Barker just released an in frame version to go up against the LTE's There are some pics of the prototypes here http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=10141.msg125501#msg125501

·
Registered
783 Posts
Shredder said:
Crafty Steve said:
Rocket Factory said:
Rocket Factory
775-786-1372

Mike
:confused:
I ran the old Barkers on my 720 stroker for 2 years and NEVER burnt my leg once.... On the flip side the first ride out on my 700 with LTEs, I burnt the piss out of my leg.... Go figure... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
How the hell did you burn you leg with the LTE's ?? Shit I rode in shorts and didn't burn my legs, maybe it's cause I'm bowl legged ;)

·
Registered
783 Posts
I am a leg gripper and ride high on the saddle I guess.... :lol: I really have no clue how I did it but to top it off, I did it in shorts.... :eek:wned:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Shredder said:
Crafty Steve said:
Rocket Factory said:
Rocket Factory
775-786-1372

Mike

Mike, Barker just released an in frame version to go up against the LTE's There are some pics of the prototypes here http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=10141.msg125501#msg125501
Thanks Randy........I hadnt seen those yet. they look very Clean and sanitary!

Mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
i am interested but also i western australia

Ben

1 - 20 of 106 Posts