Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with Jason from RF and he is waiting anxiously for the barkers to arrive today, I didnt know that people have been callling him bitchin about the pipes. Barker can only keep up with so many orders and I'm sure Tim has been working mad hours to keep orders happy. Jason is doing everything he can so those pipes will be with us shortly but dont take it out on him. We will have them by this week coming. :thumbsup: patience my friends

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did call him today, but just to find out the status. I sure did not bitch at him or anybody else. We all knew it was going to be around 2 weeks to begin with. It seems like it has been longer, tho. I haven't even ridden my quad for three weeks and it's going to be next weekend before I even get to ride again.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I hope he didn't think I was bitching. I don't care, I just got home from deployment anyway and wanted to let him know. I would rather wait than have a rushed product of any type. I have nothing but good things to say about Jason and the rest of the Rocket Factory team :thumbsup:

Jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I"m glad some of us care and appreciate what Jason did for us, he just seemed bummed about taking so long to get them. Its not his fault or Tim's its supply and demand. It will be worth the wait. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts