Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke to Jason at Rocket Factory and I have all the info needed to do the group buy. We need 9 people besides myself to do it. Pm me for details and to be on the list.First come first served. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
PM sent.... Thanks!! :thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright guys here's how it works. I have the price from Jason at Rocket Factory. It does not include shipping cause shipping varies. The closer you live to Nevada the cheaper I would Imagine. I'm making a list that I will give to Jason and then your responsible for paying him via credit card or paypal etc. :thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also pmed him regarding the map for the pcIII too, I'll let you know what he says! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: there going quick better hurry up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keeps getting better and better. Just spoke to jason at rocket factory and he's gonna hook up the 10 people with free maps for there pcIII, up to 2 changes.No need to worry about running lean or rich.He is really hooking us up people. Get in while you can. :thumbsup:for Jason
Once the 10 is completed and everybody pays its about 1-2 weeks out he said.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Now, let make sure I am clear. The map will just be emailed to us so when I get my PCIII I can simply upload it right?

Guys, lets get this done I need my pipes in two weeks ;)

Jay

·
Registered
180 Posts
:metal: :wootwoot: :metal:

·
Registered
137 Posts
ill be paying for mine tomorow! so u can include me as one of your 10 :thumbsup:im in the uk so it wont get to me as quick as you guys in the states so i might as well pay for it now ive been speaking to jason at rocket factory through emails and hes sorted me a price

·
Registered
357 Posts
How about posting a price, whats the big secret? :3question: And has anyone installed the duals with SE shocks and can you get to the adjustments with the pipes installed?

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Chicagoland Atv said:
How about posting a price, whats the big secret? :3question: And has anyone installed the duals with SE shocks and can you get to the adjustments with the pipes installed?
I read earlier on a different post that these pipes do allow for adjustments on the SE's shock.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm in on the buy but was wondering if you had the Dyno charts to post yet?

Jay

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im intrested, could you please PM me the price.

·
Registered
101 Posts
can you pm me a price please?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts