Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody used the barker slip on exhaust. The description says that it gains as much performance as other full systems is this true? How does it sound?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just put my barker slip on It is so loud, I havn't had it out yet but I know more power is there.

·
Registered
269 Posts
show me the numbers!
have a hard time believing that a slip on, (any brand) puts out the same ponies as a full exhaust.
save those pennys and buy a full exhaust, even if it just a single, ron woods or something

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I have been told that out of all of the slip ons they make Barkers is the only one that really does much for the 700R.

Most of the time with just a good high flow filter & adapter, PCIII and the baffle pulled out you can do within .5 HP of what the other slip on's do. I'd love to see what Tim's slip on adds above the stock muffler with the baffle pulled on a 700R :thumbsup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
not saying that barkers are bad, just would like to see the numbers, talk is cheap

o buy the way i do have a set of inframe barker duals on the 700 in the post pic.
almost went with the ron woods single, but i needed something that i could put a sparky in and out easy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didn't say that the slip on was as good as a dual, no way even possible. All I said was I know more power is there over stock and it sounds like all hell is breaking loose when I get on it.

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
I have been told that out of all of the slip ons they make Barkers is the only one that really does much for the 700R.

Most of the time with just a good high flow filter & adapter, PCIII and the baffle pulled out you can do within .5 HP of what the other slip on's do. I'd love to see what Tim's slip on adds above the stock muffler with the baffle pulled on a 700R :thumbsup:
What about the new sparks ultra core that has been been said to be better than any other dual? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
preddy08 said:
RaptorRandy27 said:

What about the new sparks ultra core that has been been said to be better than any other dual? :thumbsup:
He's talkin bout slip ons holmes

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
even so i would think that the sparks would WAY out perform the stock exhaust with the butt plug pulled out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
is the ron wood full system really all it's cracked up to be? Im looking to order a full exhaust, PCIII and a modquad intake here in a couple hours and im tossing up between barker duals or a ron woods full system.
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
269 Posts
and is the sparks a slip on

the one there talking about in another thread is a full sparks exhaust vs. duals

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just ordered my Barker Duals from KB motorsports !!!!!!!! can't wait for to get here there A+++ guys with killer deals.
:banana_hitit: :banana_hitit:

·
Registered
269 Posts
you'll love them, look good and sound great, might take forever to get them, but worth the wait

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah the guy at KB motorsports told me that they would ship out on tuesday, now i just have to order my dynatec and a intake. Tossin it up between a modquad and trinity. Any input?
Steve

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
RaptorRider33 said:
Yeah the guy at KB motorsports told me that they would ship out on tuesday, now i just have to order my dynatec and a intake. Tossin it up between a modquad and trinity. Any input?
Steve
Soon there will be another intake from FuelAtv that's supposed to be the cats meow I believe. As well as FCI might have one soon too, might want to wait a lil bit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.