Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone hook me up? I bought a set of Barkers and a Trinity intake, but I don't have a map. RF said they can sell me one for $60, but I am OUT OF MONEY! My wifes car got hit & run, and a couple other misc. expenses came up, and I am tapped out. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
907 Posts
All our maps are free with purchase of PCIII or Pipes. We have spent a lot of time and money developing maps for different setups.

We do not send copies of maps from Dynojets website.

We also keep a list of everyone who has purchased these products from us and send maps for any changes they do to their quads, including cams, headporting, big bore etc.

The price of 60.00 hasn't changed for over a year. Thanks for the call sorry about your unfortunate luck.

Jason

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rocket Factory said:
All our maps are free with purchase of PCIII or Pipes. We have spent a lot of time and money developing maps for different setups.

We do not send copies of maps from Dynojets website.

We also keep a list of everyone who has purchased these products from us and send maps for any changes they do to their quads, including cams, headporting, big bore etc.

The price of 60.00 hasn't changed for over a year. Thanks for the call sorry about your unfortunate luck.

Jason
Please don't misunderstand me, I COMPLETELY understand where you are comming from, and I don't blame you for a minute. I am getting a little desperate though, as I am out of money at this point from this stupid hit and run, not to mention getting all these upgrades. Had I know there was a lack of maps, I would have just bought them through you; hindsight right?

You guys have given me a lot of info, and been EXTREMELY helpfull over the phone, and I REALLY appreciate that. I fact, I tried to get a Trinity intake from you, but the person I talked to on the phone said they only kit you sold was with the oversized filter, and I had to cut my airbox, he said that you guys didn't sell them with the Trinity filter, and I can't cut my airbox because of the type of riding I do; so unfortunatly I had to explore other options there.

However, next year, I know who I will trust engine, I have seen the results you produce, and they are impressive. Please understand I don't hold it against you for charging for your maps, thanks again for the help on the phone.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
zebra did you purchase your barkers through us? We have maps that are not! dynojet maps. They are for barkers only. All of our customers (and anyone else who needs one) have access to these maps free of charge. After reading your first post i thought you were saying they were charging you $60 even though you bought your barkers from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts