Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my bike is in getting dynoed 27 metres ( 88.5 feet ) above sea level i will post the results later on tonight when i get home from work hope it was worth it ! , I will let you all know my mods are listed below no lid on airbox .

Steve
Australia WA

·
Registered
270 Posts
It will be worth it. Peace of mind!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here is what i got it was done by Russel of Dyno Time in Wangara, Australia

Max HP 52.3 at 6400 rpm
Max Torque at 45.5 Ftlbs

I will try to scan the results tommorrow at work and post them for all to see !
I thought that wasnt bad since no engine work has been done only bolt ons !
I hope this answers anyone questions about the Barkers just remember the heat tape !

Steve
Australia

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
W69DY said:
Also if you dont mind can you post your custom map up in the PC III custom map sticky. thanks again bro WOODY
It shall be done since it was a big difference to the Map Snowman gave me !, his was rich at the bottom and lean at the top so now i have a custom map pretty much level all the way through and should be able to get it out of my bike tommorrow too so i will add that then . . I have only just got home and got friends coming over so in the next day or 2 i should be able to show the graph too , for anyone who is interested.But for now 1 very Happy Raptor owner thanks to the "Tech Quad Shop" Steve your a legend very impressed with the gear thanks again !!!.
Steve
Western Australia

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Well i glad that you like the barker duals. I wish I had the money to buy some but the money is tight and going to be that way for a while. well good luck and have fun. --WOODY--

·
Registered
902 Posts
8) Very respectable numbers for bolt-ons!

I'll be very interested in seeing that map as well. I've got a few Barker Maps so, real interested in a Map Compare to see what is different.

Weekend after this is my first trip on the bike. . . (didn't even get a trip in before putting on the Barker's :) )

Toughest thing now is to decide WHICH map to use!!!

Oh, what was the temperature when the bike was on the dyno? What was the weather? High Pressure (atmospheric)day / Low Pressure day? I believe these values are stored in the Raptor PC???

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Madddog for what it's worth, around here in WA state at sea level on the Dyno Jet Eddie current dyno that I freguent, a bone stock 700R with dyno tires makes about 38 RWHP all I have seen have been at that + or - 1 WHP

With a set of duals a high flow filter and a PCIII I have seen between 48 and 52 RWHP. So Crafty Steve is right in their with what I have seen. Uncorking these 700R's really makes them a whole different animal :grin_nod:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was 26C on the day fine and sunny not humid just a normally day when i get home tonight i will try and get some more info and the map out of the bike to post it on forum and hopefully the the graphs see how i go .

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i took some photos of the graphs i hope these come out all right and everyone can see

This one shows the fuel mapping at the bottom and how he change it and the top one is the before and after the dyno

Finished result he tried to get rid of the dip at 7000rpm but nothing seemed to work , i think its the stock cam package hmmmmm maybe time for head and cam package, the bottom dotted line is the torque just for you who dont know, . 8)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Good result :thumbsup:

Same Dyno with DMC's = 51.8hp. I've attached my dyno sheet for comparison sake when you upload yours.

I know all bikes differ but this may be the best comparison to date to establish just how good the Barkers are.

Note: The blue line is the LTE tune downloaded from PC website.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I had almost the same dip in the same place when my 700R was internally stock with the LTE's & GYT-R filter and adapter with the lid off the airbox. Your graph looks almost identical to my 3 mod graph from what I can see. I'd be curious to see your custom map and compare it to my old custom map.

Damn good numbers for 3 mod 700R :thumbsup:

Randy

·
Registered
496 Posts
that impressive. jw whats is the PCIII? ive seen you guys talk about it but have no idea what is. also jw would be the first 3 mods you would to a stock raptor?

thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts