Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am retarded ::) , I wrote down when you guys said they were shipping for the group buy but threw the piece of paper away accidentally :eek: .... could you provide me w/ the info? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww. :( I knew it was a Thursday, but I was assuming yesterday :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
657 Posts
Damn, so we still have almost two weeks to wait :eek: :(.

Jay

G

·
I tried calling jason today to see WTF is going on, but there closed. I havent got my map either has anyone else? Is Tim falling behind in production? :feedback:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Tim Barker was making TWENTY sets of the barker in-frame duals.... 20 makes a crate full..... and then TIM barker was sending that crate to Jason at Rocket Factory...
- - All these other shops have been getting there duals from Tim Barker like one set at a time...
I agree it sucks that we havent gotten our pipes yet, and many other ppl have.... but thats just the way it goes.... we all should have them next week....
- - Jason told me that they should get the crate this week, and ship EVERYONES out at the end of this week, so we all should have the pipes next week....

Plattner

·
Registered
657 Posts
I talked with them yesterday and the shipment from Barker was delayed one day. They were expecting them in today according to the tracking info they were given.

Jay

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
desdak4 said:
I talked with them yesterday and the shipment from Barker was delayed one day. They were expecting them in today according to the tracking info they were given.

Jay
*sigh* :'( :'( :'( :'(

maybe some free silencers to compensate? :unsure: :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Has anyone heard from Jason? I tried calling today but no answer.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Called RF on saturday - said that the truck didnt deliver the Barkers.... so the guys were taking a truck to the (shipping company) warehouse on SUNDAY to pick up the crate of Barker duals.... Then they would start sorting them.... they told me they would ship out today and tmrw... (monday and tuesday).

Plattner

·
Registered
210 Posts
Plattner,

Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I spoke with Jason tonight and my (and others) pipes and stuff were packaged and shipping this evening.

Jay

·
Registered
648 Posts
Any tracking numbers??

I would like to see how long I have to wait till mine get to the east coast.

I +1 the idea of the free silencers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I just called and got my tracking number from Jason and will be getting my package on Tuesday here in North Dakota.

Jay

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yes sir - i got my tracking number last night from JAson.... and mine are supposed to be delivered on the 24th... TUESDAY also... I cant wait.... I jjust hope that I-shock gets all my shocks done this next week, and overnights them back to me....

Plattner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts