Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking on the TQS website whats the difference between standard and big bore with the dual exhausts?

Thanks Ben

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Just looking on the TQS website whats the difference between standard and big bore with the dual exhausts?

Thanks Ben
STD Bore is for a normal built engine with basic mods and a BIG Bore is for a Bog Bore built motor.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top man cheers mate. Ill be fitting piston and cams later so I will be fine with the standard bore?

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Yeah man I run STD bore and it works fine, but I don't plan on tearing into my engine.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah man I run STD bore and it works fine, but I don't plan on tearing into my engine.
lol Yeah right! thats what i said too! Now i'm about ready to pull the trigger on the hd5050 cam and an 11.5.1 piston:D

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
lol Yeah right! thats what i said too! Now i'm about ready to pull the trigger on the hd5050 cam and an 11.5.1 piston:D
Yeah but I am sticking to my guns. I won't do it. I am redoing my suspension and that going to be it besides the little odds and ends. I wont touch the motor until I have to. I am happy with how fast it goes.

I am saving (well sorta) to finish my Blingstar Project. I was going to add the Blingstar Graphics but I don't think the Black and white would have looked good on the blue so I went with DFR Graphics. I need the Blingstar Nerfs and some other billet pieces. But I need my Rear shock and Swinger first.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah but I am sticking to my guns. I won't do it. I am redoing my suspension and that going to be it besides the little odds and ends. I wont touch the motor until I have to. I am happy with how fast it goes.

I am saving (well sorta) to finish my Blingstar Project. I was going to add the Blingstar Graphics but I don't think the Black and white would have looked good on the blue so I went with DFR Graphics. I need the Blingstar Nerfs and some other billet pieces. But I need my Rear shock and Swinger first.
I like the jvr graphics kits. Man they r sick lookin. Blingstar has some awesome stuff too but pricey. I just won a set of dasa duals fromthe raptor rally in winchester and i'm already runnin barkers so i'm going to sell them and get my head work done. I am happy with the power too but It's a close race against my buddy's that ride ktm 450's and yfz's. And there always calling my bike the craptor. So i'm gonna do a little work and spank the hell outa them lol. Hey arent you supposed to be out shootin iraqis right now???. Slacker:rolleyes: jk

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
You can run big bore on a unbuilt motor...It won't be as efficient as a std bore though. I run std bores and am roughly 70 hp or so.

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
I like the jvr graphics kits. Man they r sick lookin. Blingstar has some awesome stuff too but pricey. I just won a set of dasa duals fromthe raptor rally in winchester and i'm already runnin barkers so i'm going to sell them and get my head work done. I am happy with the power too but It's a close race against my buddy's that ride ktm 450's and yfz's. And there always calling my bike the craptor. So i'm gonna do a little work and spank the hell outa them lol. Hey arent you supposed to be out shootin iraqis right now???. Slacker:rolleyes: jk
I hung my US Marine Corps uniforms up a couple of years ago. I am now a civilian contractor with the US Army as a Field Service Rep for an MRAP vehicle. I dont get to shoot Iraqis. :(

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I hung my US Marine Corps uniforms up a couple of years ago. I am now a civilian contractor with the US Army as a Field Service Rep for an MRAP vehicle. I dont get to shoot Iraqis. :(
Wow thats interesting! So are you a mechanic or just selling the parts for the vehicle. I almost went over there for the reconstruction but the deal fell through. I would go in a heart beat right now though cause you cant even buy a job as a carpenter in the northwest right now. Do you know anyone hiring for the reconstruction efforts? I have a 4yr. degree as a journeyman carpenter commercial and residential mostly commercial.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
The Big Bores come standard with the billet clamps and the head-pipes are larger in diameter. The Barker Big Bores are designed to work with built motors, but both versions work well with stock bores and big bore motors from my experience and reviews I received in the past.

Take Care
KB Motorsports

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Wow thats interesting! So are you a mechanic or just selling the parts for the vehicle. I almost went over there for the reconstruction but the deal fell through. I would go in a heart beat right now though cause you cant even buy a job as a carpenter in the northwest right now. Do you know anyone hiring for the reconstruction efforts? I have a 4yr. degree as a journeyman carpenter commercial and residential mostly commercial.
I am over here offering support to the US Army for assisting them on maintaining their vehicles. If they can't figure something out, then I am here to assist them with there troubles. I tell them what to do..in other words they turn all the wrenches. I just stand there and stay clean all day and earn good money. :D

I train them on how to use some of the equipment associated with the vehicle and how to conduct maintenance on the MRAP specified to the maunal.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I am over here offering support to the US Army for assisting them on maintaining their vehicles. If they can't figure something out, then I am here to assist them with there troubles. I tell them what to do..in other words they turn all the wrenches. I just stand there and stay clean all day and earn good money. :D

I train them on how to use some of the equipment associated with the vehicle and how to conduct maintenance on the MRAP specified to the maunal.
Sounds like a pretty good gig you've got there.You better count your blessings cause theres not much work back home. I look and look but superintendants are wearing their bags right now just to keep them employed. But hey atleast the banks made record profits this yr. I am looking into a new line of work but just havent figured out what it's going to be yet. I think it would be a blast to work for one of the better quad shops working on quads or in sales. I'm really good at selling things, I could prob. sell sand to an iraqi lol

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good gig you've got there.You better count your blessings cause theres not much work back home. I look and look but superintendants are wearing their bags right now just to keep them employed. But hey atleast the banks made record profits this yr. I am looking into a new line of work but just havent figured out what it's going to be yet. I think it would be a blast to work for one of the better quad shops working on quads or in sales. I'm really good at selling things, I could prob. sell sand to an iraqi lol
That's one I would like to see. As a matter of fact I even have a better one for you. Try selling them a roll of toilet paper. HAHAHAHA

That will never happen since they don't use it. :D They use a bottle of water to conduct the wiping then wash their hands. No Paper. Make that happen...

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
That's one I would like to see. As a matter of fact I even have a better one for you. Try selling them a roll of toilet paper. HAHAHAHA

That will never happen since they don't use it. :D They use a bottle of water to conduct the wiping then wash their hands. No Paper. Make that happen...
WTF:confused: Are you pulling my chain??? I really hope so cause thats just nasty!
I sat in a big ass puddle of pitch in 100 degree weather with thin shorts on one time.:mad: Charmin wouldnt even wipe that outa there! The wifey had to break out the clippers and do some hillclimbin over the roids:grin_nod:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
go with the dasa duals, they put out more horse!!
Ya I also would like to see a dyno chart, I have heard that Dasa duals put out more power then, Barkers of DMC's put have seen no proven facts.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I have heard that the dasa's put out an additional 3hp over the barkers according to crazy deals dyno. dl700 says he hasnt seen anything perform better than barkers and dmc's, And if they did they couldnt be more than 1.5hp more. I own a brand new set of dasa's as well as a set of barkers. I would like to see some dyno results to help me decide on which ones to keep. I dont really like the idea of having the cans painted on the dasa's though. Me and painted stuff dont really get along. I always scratch it or it fades or peels off or something.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts