Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I;m thinking of relocating my battery but un sure where, do to space. is there a battery smaller than stock that has around the same C.C.A? I would like to mount it up front.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
y would you do that? what are you trying to gain?
mike

·
I am unique
22,619 Posts
I;m thinking of relocating my battery but un sure where, do to space. is there a battery smaller than stock that has around the same C.C.A? I would like to mount it up front.

Don't have any pictures, but mine is mounted ahead of the nerfs, just behind the a-arms, with the bottom of the battery level with the lower frame.........

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Only thing I could think about would be to move a little weight lower and further front idk. Maybe to get to without removing seats.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Damn I type slow,lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
People will move the battery b/c if they pull the plastics they have no spot to mount the battery or you can make a custom mount in back. Mostly for drag racing I would say

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Wich would be a Yuasa YTX20HL-BS 310CCA's standard grizzly battery is 270CCA's

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Did you not see what I posted.

Brand: Yuasa, Model / part number: YTX20HL-BS

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bear with me I'm working off my iPhone and I didn't see all the replies..sorry. I'm gonna check on that today. Thanx for everything

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Yea it is slightly larger than the stock battery. It will fit in the stock battery box though. You have modd the factory hold down and make a longer pos battery cable.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts