Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my first track today and was called out by an all black 250 with mods. I figured wth and raced him. I beat him all six times, he said my rappy was the fastest 4 wheeler he had ever seen. I thought I was supposed to lose to 250s? Once I get some mods done it should be real interesting.... ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
i got a video with a shot where i smoke a kx 250 at a local mx track its all rider :thumbsup:

i got a friend wihta tt-r 225 that can almost keep up to my 666 raptor and both of us can smoke his friend ona 2003 cr 250 in both drag and mx its all rider what you got dont mean shat the skill you have is all that matters :thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a 2 stroke, im guessing a honda cr250 with a pipe and maybe other stuff (He had lots of stickers). We just dragged, I did my first jumps on a little dirt pile yesterday, not ready for a mx track yet. Does anyone know if the lte dual pipes diameter are smaller than the stock ones right before the muffler? I dont see much room to sneak a pipe to the other side without bottoming out during jumps. Any ideas?

·
Registered
145 Posts
thats pretty cool then! my good friends cr250 is pretty quick but i never raced him, when i rode it, it felt real fast but the perception is different on a bike, i will race him once i get my axle

·
Registered
519 Posts
AJ get that video up where you smoke the kx 250. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
480 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
i got a friend wihta tt-r 225 that can almost keep up to my 666 raptor and both of us can smoke his friend ona 2003 cr 250 in both drag
Your buddy must be one hell of a rider to get that tt-r to smoke the 250. :confused: That or the guy on the 250 doesn't know how to shift.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
DuneBunny said:
AJ RAPTOR said:
i got a friend wihta tt-r 225 that can almost keep up to my 666 raptor and both of us can smoke his friend ona 2003 cr 250 in both drag
Your buddy must be one hell of a rider to get that tt-r to smoke the 250. :confused: That or the guy on the 250 doesn't know how to shift.
tt-r225's are geared for street and trail the cr250 is geared for mx plus the guy on the 250 is scared of it so i got on the tt-r and hegot on the guys cr and we raced and ill tell you the tt-r 225 is a fast bike on the topend it just kept pulling like the raptor does :eek: so the n i raced them both with the raptor i took the cr of the bottom easy the tt-r was right with me tho till i hit 5th gear at about 5500 rpm then he started to fall back and then the cr got by him and then by me after about a mile from the start

1 - 8 of 8 Posts