Raptor Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
A five year old joke, and not a terribly funny one. Though those of you having computer problems are misplacing your complaints as this will not cause any lasting issues with your computer. It is a prank designed to annoy.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
K I'm still not opening :haha:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Though those of you having computer problems are misplacing your complaints as this will not cause any lasting issues with your computer.
I don't totally agree with this, but I think it is more a matter of perspective. I would not have shut down my computer like I did if I had not clicked on that link, or if I had been able to shut down that site more easily.

I did get the laptop back up and running after several hours of working on it.

One thing I would like to say-it's no fun not being able to trust the links being posted here.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Glad I never clicked on it to begin with. It just threw a red flag up in my head when there wasn't an actual video or anything in the post.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I was on my iPod. And had no problems:D
Because it's a Mac( Apple) lol. I think somebody this bored should go ride or work on quad. I didn't open but woulda been highly pissed if I opened on the laptop and it crashed or I got 3,000 pop ups. Who knows what's attached to some those pop ups that's why they come so fast and crazy so you can't stop em all quick enough. I vote to close it this is worst than some of my worth less post :haha:

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Agreed, can we just remove this entire post?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Oh, lol awesome then.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry guys it was just a joke. I opened a few times and no problems but I apologize to you guys with computer problems.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Sorry guys it was just a joke. I opened a few times and no problems but I apologize to you guys with computer problems.
No problem with the laptop other then having to force it to shut down and then reboot, You just wasted a lot of my precious time................

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's cool, I really don't think you intended it to cause any problems.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts