Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from the dunes sunday and thought i would share sum pics. sand was really wet but was still alot of fun.

now in these next two pics the black banshee was well modded, not for sure what but the blue shee had a cheetah kit on it. i was able to take both out of the hole, at the end of the strip still in 4th gear was doin 54 mph on radar. those shees would always beat me about a quad and half at the end. for the amount of dollars in both those quads i thought that was pretty impressive for a raptor with bolt-ons. sorry about them being blurry, camera not fast enough :lol:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
sweet pics!!!!
uh oh, modded banshee and no helmet and draging!! hope no one was injured, :thumbsup:
i see you got your lid on!

·
Registered
554 Posts
NICK said:
sweet pics!!!!
uh oh, modded banshee and no helmet and draging!! hope no one was injured, :thumbsup:
i see you got your lid on!
LOL! Was thinking the exact same thing.

Ever notice at the dunes the 3 wheeler riders and Banshee riders are the most likely not to be wearing helmets. Usually wife beating shirts and greasy jeans ;) J/k.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Nice Pics :grin_nod: Are you allowed to ride two there? I see in the background that someone is! :eek:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really, there was a lot of people without lids. they only suggest them, not inforce. to each there own but i always wear my lid. as far as i know, there were no injuries. they do not have any rules about riding double, one guy on a banshee wanted to race and had his girlfriend on the back ::), oh yeah, no lids. the main thing they inforce is crazy riding in the parking lot and camp grounds and flags. Nix, the place is located in the Oklahoma pan handle south east of liberal, ks. thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i always wear a helmet, but you guys that dont have sand in youre area will be surprised at how many people that ride at the dunes dont wear helmets. i would say that its at least 50/50. at the dunes in oklahoma little sahara they only charge the driver not the passenger. $7 a day.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its $5 a day at beaver, idaho didn't cost anything to get in, only to camp. if i'm not mistaken, i think idaho requires helmets. i don't recall seeing anybody there that didn't have one. but yeah, i would say it was a 50/50 split at beaver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.