Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I get so many PM's about this I thought I'd made a thread out of it.

The current price for sponsorship is $45/mo, with discounts if you prepay for 6 months or 1 year. The price you pay will never go up as long as you remain a sponsor no matter how large the userbase grows. Becoming a sponsor puts your banner ad (roughly 450x60 pixels) in the rotation at the top of every page. You also get your own section of the board under your business name where you can post current specials and interact with the 5100+ forum members. You are also promoted to the "Sponsor" membergroup so users will know that they are dealing with an official sponsor if you reply to their threads in other sections of the forum.

There is also a premium sponsorship available that will allow your banner ad to be displayed at the top of every page outside of the banner rotation, so you don't have to share ad space with other sponsors. Please PM me for more information on pricing.

Thanks very much for supporting Raptorforum.com!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
question: Could I sponsor even though I'm not a company? like make up my own add like... "Krandall is king post whore" or something clever? and still have my own section? or no?

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Krandall said:
question: Could I sponsor even though I'm not a company? like make up my own add like... "Krandall is king post whore" or something clever? and still have my own section? or no?
LOL, sorry, business sponsors only :p

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Krandall said:
:grin_nod: I love this site! :lol:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i am interested in becoming a sponser. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eko Engineering said:
Do you hold raffles on the site?

For the cost to advertise, I may as well just donate some killer parts to raise money for the site!

Thanks Guys
Yeah, we do free monthly drawings in the VIP section. Most of the prizes are donated by sponsors without trading for advertising, but we can work something out if you have something in mind.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Since I get so many PM's about this I thought I'd made a thread out of it.

The current price for sponsorship is $45/mo, with discounts if you prepay for 6 months or 1 year. The price you pay will never go up as long as you remain a sponsor no matter how large the userbase grows. Becoming a sponsor puts your banner ad (roughly 450x60 pixels) in the rotation at the top of every page. You also get your own section of the board under your business name where you can post current specials and interact with the 5100+ forum members. You are also promoted to the "Sponsor" membergroup so users will know that they are dealing with an official sponsor if you reply to their threads in other sections of the forum.

There is also a premium sponsorship available that will allow your banner ad to be displayed at the top of every page outside of the banner rotation, so you don't have to share ad space with other sponsors. Please PM me for more information on pricing.

Thanks very much for supporting Raptorforum.com!

I think you should past this information to the new owners. :D

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
:doublebird:We are offering your business the option to renew at our Legacy Advertiser package of $100/month, your business will have two logos on the site (one static and the other rotational) and keeping your existing forum moving forward. Advertisers at the new package are required to look at a full year campaign, as the rate for new advertisers on the site is priced at $250/month.:bs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts