Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She bites now :eek:.....gotta feather the gas a whole lot more than I ever did. When it was new I thought this thing would pull my arms off but now..... :help: used my deer feeder as a camera prop in both clips- facing one way and the the other both times Im going up hill.
Leaving up hill in second and shifting to third then just before the crest of the hill 4th.

Comin up hill leavin in second a little harder and feathering 3rd.

Fun stuff......once I get used to it.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Damn man that thing has some pull. I see you have some grip in that grass better then the stockers turned around like me LMAO. Sweet ride. -- WOODY

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
So those are the stock yfz tires? I thought about trying them on my raptor since my buddy has about 4 pair in his garage just never got around to it.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a small step up INO over the stockers. Its just mine were so wore out its night and day with the new tread :eek:

·
Registered
596 Posts
WOW....WHAT A DIFFERENCE HUH.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, this is why I listed this thread about tires instead of anything else. The YFZ shocks are not the only upgrade that works ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
RIGHT NOW DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT SHOCKS......DEF IN THE MARKET FOR SUM NEW RUBBER THOUGH...SO MANY OUT THERE THOUGH. NOT A EASY CHOICE. ITS NICE TO SEE VIDEO THOUGH U GET TO REALLY SEE THEM IN ACTION....HELPFUL THREAD FOR ME.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, and you can get em pretty cheap on ebay and yfz central from the guys that buy a YFZ and within a week put holeshots all the way around. Maybe somethin to check into like I did......

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW, imagine how they would be with your stock piston and no porting. They would really bite then, and if you upgrade internals later youl know the tires will still do the job.

·
Registered
596 Posts
THANKS DUDE

·
Registered
669 Posts
Bad A$$ I :thumbsup: like it

·
Registered
596 Posts
YEAH I CAN JUST IMAGINE.....THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO AND VIDS. REALLY HELPED OUT

·
Registered
596 Posts
RAPTOR RALLY AT VELOCI'S HOUSE

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If my neighbors wouldnt mind I woulda already said somethin- theres a nice hotel only just over 1 mile away :grin_nod: and I live that same distance off the interstate. Super easy to find :)

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I keep tellin myself that IF I had money fallin outta my a$$ I would buy all the property between me and the hotel(because its for sale in one form or another) and then you could ride straight from the hotel parkin lot.....now how cool would that be :grin_nod:

·
Registered
596 Posts
THAT WOULD BE BAD ASS.....WHERE U FROM?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts