Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY raptor has been siting for a few years The jeting hasint been right since i put my ct kit on back in 03, so it's just been chillin. The bike has low hours so do I need to adjust my valve's? I'm going to put the bike in the shop get this thing runing right. I took all the old gas out now I need to chang the oil Befor i bring it in.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Drain the gas and take the carbs off. You'll need to clean them thoroughly. There is a sticky at the top of the 660 modifications forum that will tell you everything you need to know about jetting. I also recommend you set your valves.

Getting it running right will take some tinkering, but won't be too bad. What are all your mods?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Drain the gas, oil ect. I would even do the coolant too. Adjust the valves, change the sparky and then get that thing jetted so you can enjoy it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pewterpecker said:
Drain the gas and take the carbs off. You'll need to clean them thoroughly. There is a sticky at the top of the 660 modifications forum that will tell you everything you need to know about jetting. I also recommend you set your valves.

Getting it running right will take some tinkering, but won't be too bad. What are all your mods?
CT Kit, full exhuast, 42 tooth (I think)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts