Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this may get me in trouble here, but that isn't my intent. I think it's only fair for you to check out what has happened to me & others when dealing with these people. I went with their products thinking I was going to get the best that my $$$ could buy, but have since realized that I could not have done worse.

I am posting this only to try & save others from the nightmare I am living....

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=37787

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
That sucks!! :mad: If you put it on your credit card, then all you have to do is send it back, certified, and show the credit card company that you did. They will give you your money back. They will then get their money back from Falicon.... :grin_nod: I think your making a good choice on the Raptor!! I presume you live in cali? The cheapest place to buy a quad is OTD motorsports! http://www.otdcyclesports.com/ good luck!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm in Eastern Utah.
KBR has already installed the crank & went to install the piston when they realized I'd been sent the wrong one so I doubt I can get a refund. These guys have REALLY hosed me & from the looks of things, a whole lot of others.....

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
They don't have a choice on the refund! The credit card company does it. That's if you paid for it with a credit card!! So are you getting a Raptor? If so the forum is number 1 raptor forum for info!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Assuming you used a credit card, have you called them to tell them what has happened? They could let you know what options you have. It might be possible to get a partial refund (since they only sent you a partially correct order).
Good luck, and thanks for the warning.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My card is a Visa debit card. I'm going to call the bank & see what they say.
Thanx.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
When something like this happened to me. I had to send the product back and show proof. Then the credit card company credited the money back to me. That's why I pay for thing with a credit card! Good luck with your!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
That sucks man. Work with your CC company, that is why you use a CC.

Did you get a Raptor yet?
If not I would check with Vesco's. They were the most willing to deal when I got mine. I ended up getting my bike at Plaza Cycle, because Vescos only had the yellow SE and I wanted white, I wish I could have just got it at Vesco's, because I don't like Plaza they only gave me a deal because Vesco's offered me a SE for the same price :mad:

You asked if you would have to pay tax on an out of state purchase and you will. Some dealers make you pay their state tax and then when you register your bike Utah will check to see if you paid less tax there and if you did then they charge you the difference.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Don't forget Lancester, that the white ones are faster!! :grin_nod: :p

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pile0g00 said:
That sucks man. Work with your CC company, that is why you use a CC.

Did you get a Raptor yet?
If not I would check with Vesco's. They were the most willing to deal when I got mine. I ended up getting my bike at Plaza Cycle, because Vescos only had the yellow SE and I wanted white, I wish I could have just got it at Vesco's, because I don't like Plaza they only gave me a deal because Vesco's offered me a SE for the same price :mad:

You asked if you would have to pay tax on an out of state purchase and you will. Some dealers make you pay their state tax and then when you register your bike Utah will check to see if you paid less tax there and if you did then they charge you the difference.

Good info, thanx.
I made an offer to my local dealer. I told them I'd go 7000.00 out the door on the raptor & 4200.00 out the door on the wolverine. They are not used to being "shopped". I think most people go in their bug eyed & drooling & pay list for the machines. If they don't have an answer for me by Friday, I'll call Vesco's. Anyone in particular I should talk to?

Oh' & Onelunglow, I want the gray & red.... :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts