1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the start of my trail/light mx build. my current mods are in my sig

before

after

its dirty as shit. im waiting for my a-arms to come from lonestar, theyve been backordered. so from here im really not sure which direction to head. im not trying to build the greatest bike in the world but i want it to perform well. i think next on the list will be some 22" rear tires and 23" fronts for the woods, 20" rears and 21" fronts for the track, flexx bars or fourplay bars, rear grab bar and bumper of some sort and way down the road motor work. nothing crazy, i think 60-65 hp would be plenty. anyone have any advice on anything i should invest in? advice on any of the stuff ive mentioned?

·
Registered
435 Posts
is that the adjustable axle?how long did it take to install?im ordering mine today along with diamond j kit for up front

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its adjustable. It took me about 1.5-2 hours. If your mechanically inclined and are able to follow written directions it would probably take 45 min :lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
sweet im going to wait till spring to install its to cold out right now lol.Anyways keep modding her out!!!Also be a good owner and give her a bath.haha

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'll tell ya bought my trail build soon 80+hp tree dodger on stock swinger. Fun,fun,fun

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its pretty dirty right now. Waitin for a deal on a pressure washer. Might run it through a creek this weekend to clean it of a bit :lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah its pretty dirty right now. Waitin for a deal on a pressure washer. Might run it through a creek this weekend to clean it of a bit :lol:
If you ran through a creek here you would be a freezepop lol.Thats if you can find a open creek,everything is frozen until April here.Cant wait for my parts to show up next week!!

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its not too bad here. temps keep going from high 40s to high 20s with snow. its suppose to go down to single digits next week. not lookin forward to that. theres nothin worse than waiting for parts. im waiting for a g force axle wrench from rmatv. I HATE WAITNG!!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
same here man...my parts should be here from rmatv on wednesday...diamond j has not sent me a tracking number so who knows when that will show up

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have a wrench big enough to fit the 70mm axle nut on the g force? i thought i did and was wrong. ended up having to order the g force wrench from rmatv which was $7 to ship 2 wrenches. if i woulda just went ahead and ordered them with the axle i coulda saved 7 bucks, damnit. kenneth from kbmotorsports said my a-arms were backordered so i wonder how long it will take lonestar to make them and ship them out. anyone know?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I just use a big pipe wrench & wrap the axle nut with a rag or somethins so it dosent get marked up to bad..

·
Registered
435 Posts
my stuff came today!!i was smart and ordered the wrenchs for the stock and the g-force axle...one fell out of the box as the UPS guy slammed my stuff on the ground.All the wrenchs were out of there packages also.Boy am i pissed! sorry to hijack your thread man.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my stuff came today!!i was smart and ordered the wrenchs for the stock and the g-force axle...one fell out of the box as the UPS guy slammed my stuff on the ground.All the wrenchs were out of there packages also.Boy am i pissed! sorry to hijack your thread man.
Mine were opened also! I was pissed. I wanted to open them! :lol: I wonder why they do that.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
To make sure it ain't a few bricks of dope in the box or terroristic shit. Remember around holidays all the shit they found on planes from yemin.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
In ups boxes

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah didn't think about that. Good call spider

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Yeah everything I get from ups has been opened but FedEx not weird I just assume that's what's going on. I had TSA take a pink denso injector outta my luggage at Ontario California airport. I had just grabbed it from DL the day before.

·
Registered
435 Posts
but they were in clear packages!! so they seen what was in there.But when the wrenchs came out of the packages they punched holes in the box and it does not help with the ups guy slamming my stuff on the ground.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
It was probably opened and re taped shut. Plus the guys at every spot it stops don't handle packages correctly for 7.50 an hr they just toss around. Every package don't get searched or we'd never get our stuff but it seems everything I ordered been thru lol.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
heres some more pictures from the day i got it up til recent

on the way home

our first oil change

new tires

new exhaust with the my gf legs for some reason

1 - 20 of 24 Posts